Seven Day Juice Cleanse for that summer body to go with the flawless skin! - Page 39
Page 39 of 39 First 29 38 39

Thread: Seven Day Juice Cleanse for that summer body to go with the flawless skin!

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    @gymrat I'm about to start again i need to get a juicer and motivation will do me good when i start.
    I remember someone posting links and or photos of juicers. I would need more than motivation to do this juicing thing I know its probably really healthy for you. Good way to detox I suppose. Maybe you can get @Fluffington to jump on board with you...........
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The juicing was good to me. I'm not realy a food person and after the juicing was over I ate better.My method this time will be different- juice all day then eat a health dinner.

So i got my juicer and fruit and veggies to juice to test my juicer i will net you all know how it goes.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The juicing was good to me. I'm not realy a food person and after the juicing was over I ate better.My method this time will be different- juice all day then eat a health dinner.
    I think this is a great idea @TRIUMPH

So i got my juicer and fruit and veggies to juice to test my juicer i will net you all know how it goes.
    do keep us posted, I will be curious how things are going for you and if you feel better eating a regular meal rather than juice 24/7
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Ok gymie I will.

My juicing had stoped for some time now i'm so busy but will update soon.

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements