2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    @neworange
    *blushing*
    Thanks, hun!

Hehehe

Hi guys I am back again with an update, so I switched to healthy origins setria glutathione nearly two months back and I believe it is working a bit better than the jarrows but it could just be my imagination.
    However, I am really worried because,ahem, my farts smell extremely badd! Its not a problem for me but I am going to the gym regularly and I get a lot of gas during my intense workouts. And I think it is the glutathione which is making my farts smell so bad!I feel so embarrassed and literally dont know what to do
    Could it be that the glutathione is just being converted to sulfuric gasses and not making its way into my bloodstream??
    I am so helpless because it is so expensive and if i leave it now, all my money would go towaste
    Does anyone else have this problem on glutathione?
    I also started taking biotin, could it be biotin instead?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

My sister says I have lightened, as in my tan has been lifted. But it could just be a lightening cream containing kojic acid that I used religiously..who knows. I do think even my hands have lightened but only very very slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by laylahai View Post
    Hi guys I am back again with an update, so I switched to healthy origins setria glutathione nearly two months back and I believe it is working a bit better than the jarrows but it could just be my imagination.
    However, I am really worried because,ahem, my farts smell extremely badd! Its not a problem for me but I am going to the gym regularly and I get a lot of gas during my intense workouts. And I think it is the glutathione which is making my farts smell so bad!I feel so embarrassed and literally dont know what to do
    Could it be that the glutathione is just being converted to sulfuric gasses and not making its way into my bloodstream??
    I am so helpless because it is so expensive and if i leave it now, all my money would go towaste
    Does anyone else have this problem on glutathione?
    I also started taking biotin, could it be biotin instead?
    what meals do you eat?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by GlowyGoddess002 View Post
    what meals do you eat?
    I eat boiled meat or chicken, raw green bell peppers and tomatoes, whey protein shake with milk, some occasional fruits like bananas and apples.
    Thats about it all.
    I dont eat onions etc, so I know its not from my diet. I think it is from this gluta. I didnt have this sulfuric smell on jarrows brand though.

Quote Originally Posted by browniedesi View Post
    So, after going through this thread I am wondering if there are any success stories from those that have been using oral glutathione for a while now. How much have you lightened with long term use? Any new brands that you discovered, etc.
    Hi I don't know if you're still active but I started this threat about a year ago because I had the same questions as you.
    I can share with you my lightening success and my experience with oral glutathione.

First of all, to anyone who is reading this, it is highly unrealistic to expect to lighten several shades by just popping a pill. It doesn't work that way. If you want smooth, glowing, acne free skin then yes you should use oral gluta with vitamin C everyday. If you are expecting to get lighter, I'm sorry but you won't. The most you will get is an all round brighter complexion with a basic exfoliation and SAP regime. You might even get a shade lighter if you're consistent with said basic regime.

I have lighten several shades but I did use lightening products. The gluta with vitamin C made my results look very natural. No one can tell that I have lighten unless they already knew me.
    At one point, I had stop using oral gluta all together, but guess what, my skin although hadn't change or redarken, was looking quit dull and my smile lines came back. Worst of all, my adult acne came back! So now I'm back on gluta and I will never stop. Even if I stop lightening, I don't plan to stop taking oral gluta anytime soon. I am a chronic pimple popper and because of this, I am left with terrible acne scarring.

Does oral gluta lightens? No, it only brightens. Some people have had better luck with it when it came to lightening but they were mostly Asian.

Would I recommend it as part of a skin lightening regime? Absolutely! Why? Because it counteracts the bleached out look that a lot of bleachers have. It gives you an inner glow to go with your new complexion, it prevents you from tanning too easily, and it makes your skin acne free and appear younger.

It is unrealistic to believe that you can lighten by just oral gluta alone. We all know that the absorption rate is not 100%. If I could afford gluta IV trust me I would be getting it, but I can't and I've managed to lighten successfully on a budget.
    When I get rich and can afford to lighten with gluta IV I will not forget you guys, I will come in here with testimony and pics and share my results.
    And if anyone is wondering, I'm between an NC40 and NC42. NC40 when I'm consistent with my regime and wear sunscreen. NC42 when I'm lazy and go a couple weeks without using lightening products and skipping sunscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by 3shadeslighter View Post
    Hi I don't know if you're still active but I started this threat about a year ago because I had the same questions as you.
    I can share with you my lightening success and my experience with oral glutathione.

First of all, to anyone who is reading this, it is highly unrealistic to expect to lighten several shades by just popping a pill. It doesn't work that way. If you want smooth, glowing, acne free skin then yes you should use oral gluta with vitamin C everyday. If you are expecting to get lighter, I'm sorry but you won't. The most you will get is an all round brighter complexion with a basic exfoliation and SAP regime. You might even get a shade lighter if you're consistent with said basic regime.

I have lighten several shades but I did use lightening products. The gluta with vitamin C made my results look very natural. No one can tell that I have lighten unless they already knew me.
    At one point, I had stop using oral gluta all together, but guess what, my skin although hadn't change or redarken, was looking quit dull and my smile lines came back. Worst of all, my adult acne came back! So now I'm back on gluta and I will never stop. Even if I stop lightening, I don't plan to stop taking oral gluta anytime soon. I am a chronic pimple popper and because of this, I am left with terrible acne scarring.

Does oral gluta lightens? No, it only brightens. Some people have had better luck with it when it came to lightening but they were mostly Asian.

Would I recommend it as part of a skin lightening regime? Absolutely! Why? Because it counteracts the bleached out look that a lot of bleachers have. It gives you an inner glow to go with your new complexion, it prevents you from tanning too easily, and it makes your skin acne free and appear younger.

It is unrealistic to believe that you can lighten by just oral gluta alone. We all know that the absorption rate is not 100%. If I could afford gluta IV trust me I would be getting it, but I can't and I've managed to lighten successfully on a budget.
    When I get rich and can afford to lighten with gluta IV I will not forget you guys, I will come in here with testimony and pics and share my results.
    And if anyone is wondering, I'm between an NC40 and NC42. NC40 when I'm consistent with my regime and wear sunscreen. NC42 when I'm lazy and go a couple weeks without using lightening products and skipping sunscreen.
    So great to have you back
    What really helped my acne was lots of sweating from cardio work outs and eating a lot of vegetables.
    I think gluta wouldn't work if you have an unhealthy diet. I am not even sure if the glow I have now is from gluta or from exercise and diet regimen. Theonly supplement that ever worked noticeably for me was msm and biotin. I still can't get back on msm due to the taste

Quote Originally Posted by laylahai View Post
    So great to have you back
    What really helped my acne was lots of sweating from cardio work outs and eating a lot of vegetables.
    I think gluta wouldn't work if you have an unhealthy diet. I am not even sure if the glow I have now is from gluta or from exercise and diet regimen. Theonly supplement that ever worked noticeably for me was msm and biotin. I still can't get back on msm due to the taste
    Im on a healthy diet and I exercise as well. I'm from the tropics so I grew up eating organic food. I also drink lots of water. My adult acne came when I hit my 30s. I guess it's hormones because I never had acne as a teenager or in my twenties. The glow diffinitely comes from the gluta and vitamin C. Because the glow went away within a couple of weeks when I stop taking it and about a month later the acne came back. When I take vitamin C alone it doesn't work. I've tried biotin but not msm. But it doesn't matter how healthy your diet is, once you're lightening your skin, you should definitely look into supplements to help your skin from the inside. There is only so much skin building can do.
    Celebrities lighten their skin all the time and the ones with the nice glowy and supple skin are obviously doing something that works from the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by 3shadeslighter View Post

What are some lightening products in your opinion, that you've used and got good natural looking result? I'm an NW 50 I'm currently exfoliating...

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements