THE ORAL GLUTATHIONE THREAD - Page 141
Page 141 of 141 First 131 140 141

Thread: THE ORAL GLUTATHIONE THREAD

@Prettylady5 As someone that has always suffered from acne i can tell you this use the pink rose water for your face. Just wash with a good soap (i use dudu osun) then allow ur face to dry, spray rosewater all over ur face you will notice the difference in one week and in a month's time you won't be talking about pimples again but how to clear ur black spots.
    Last edited by Lazyboss; 05-02-2019 at 02:40 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyboss View Post
    @Prettylady5 As someone that has always suffered from acne i can tell you this use the pink rose water for your face. Just wash with a good soap (i use dudu osun) then allow ur face to dry, spray rosewater all over ur face you will notice the difference in one week and in a month's time you won't be talking about pimples again but how to clear ur black spots.

Thanks a lot for the tip 😉

Anyone notice gluta lightening lips as well? Curious to see if it does.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Is constantly taking Liposomal supplements bad for your heart? Does the fat in the supplement adversely affect your health?

Quote Originally Posted by thesuburbs View Post
    Anyone notice gluta lightening lips as well? Curious to see if it does.
    Yes it does

Quote Originally Posted by NiaraNamerie View Post
    Is constantly taking Liposomal supplements bad for your heart? Does the fat in the supplement adversely affect your health?
    Never heard about that. Taking insane amounts will def adversely affect your health. Could cause liver & kidney failure

Quote Originally Posted by HealIO View Post
    I don't know the chemistry that well of the process to judge if its authentic. If anyone wants to chime in, feel free!

This recipe encapsulates 7 grams glutathione at one time. I would divide that in about 4 doses. But I wonder if it will stay fresh for four days? I would definitely give it a try and see how it goes. At the same time, I will keep looking for more liposomal recipes. I think overall its worth it. Do you know how many months supply that would work out to be? If I were to take 1500 mg liposomal in a day.
    @HealIO Sorry to burst your bubble but you can`t make liposomes at home. I also thought initially that I could & tried different recipes but nothing worked like store bought liposomal products. As soon as I switched to my DIY liposomal, I lost all progress. All you are whipping up at home is an emulsion. You need alcohol to form the liposomes. An alternative would be Potassium Sorbate. Here is a link to one of the most popular DIY Vit C which u can also use for Lipo Glutha- http://qualityliposomalc.com/process/index.html.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @HealIO Sorry to burst your bubble but you can`t make liposomes at home. I also thought initially that I could & tried different recipes but nothing worked like store bought liposomal products. As soon as I switched to my DIY liposomal, I lost all progress. All you are whipping up at home is an emulsion. You need alcohol to form the liposomes. An alternative would be Potassium Sorbate. Here is a link to one of the most popular DIY Vit C which u can also use for Lipo Glutha- http://qualityliposomalc.com/process/index.html.
    I appreciate the input! it's been a while since I have been on here. What about using enteric capsules? So you have any experience with that? I was just reading the Gluta thread and saw some mentions about that

Can you guys recommend a brand of liposomal glutathione please?

Quote Originally Posted by Skinandwhatnot View Post
    Can you guys recommend a brand of liposomal glutathione please?
    Core Med Science is the most popular. The theres SHC which is quite expensive. Those are the ones I know of

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements