THE ORAL GLUTATHIONE THREAD - Page 141

Thread: THE ORAL GLUTATHIONE THREAD

@Vizzle

Seems like youve been following some well known youtubers lol .
    Havent used santeva glow but be careful with using kojie san 2x a day, if It burns you, it will just make you darker.

I heard that about acetyl glut, but no-one knows for sure whether its actually true.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    @HealIO

I know the tanning is really not an issue with glut at all to be honest. even if you do tan, it will be minimal and it will fade quite easily.
    I also did a lot of damage with kojic acid and ended up with hyperpigmented, over-exfoliated, thin skin. Damage is still taking a while to heal.

Whats your natural skin shade?

If you want to start investing in glut again, try the rectal route. May sound expensive, but you will see results a lot faster and you
    dont even have to use it everyday.
    I have found a site that sells it in high strength. https://oradix.com/product/glutathio...ever-anywhere/

The only thing stopping me from using these suppositories is the cost of it. If I had enough money, Id do it in an instant. The oral route is very slow.
    Btw dont drink alcohol or smoke it will prevent glut from being absorbed, and glut isnt very well absorbed orally anyway.

I dont think your dosage is enough. 1500mg seems better for you. well 1600 to be exact, but 100mg wont make much of a difference tbh.

54kg* 30mg (20-40mg is the range and most people usually take the average of this) = 1600mg/1500mg

I read your post on another thread about liposomal. No Ive never taken liposomal. When I started lightening with glut, I had
    no idea such thing existed LOL. Liposomal is expensive too but then the problem is with the fat capsules so .... Id rather not
    Nevertheless, supplements DO WORK, but they take a lot longer than the other routes.

I think IV and rectal and by far the best methods. Iv is very expensive and a bit dangerous, so rectal would be the best option.
    Honestly, I am a little uncomfortable with the rectal route right now.... and if I did it I would probably DIY because if I buy those Oradix ones, Ill have to live out on the streets haha! Maybe with time and some courage, I will try rectal one day.

For now, the fat content of the Liposomes doesn't strike me too much of an issue. Have you heard of any side effects with prolonged use? Also I found a very easy DIY recipe for Liposomal Glutathione. I wonder if you or anyone can comment on how well this would work? Somebody posted the recipe for Liposomal Vitamin C and then recommended the same method for making Liposomal Glutathione. Ill post the entire thing below. Its all in the original poster's words:

With this method you get about 75% encapsulation vs 90% on the store bought stuff. Basically take a little more and you are still saving huge amounts of money.
    This makes about 14 oz of product.
    Vitamin C
    3 level tablespoons of soy lecithin (45cc). Make sure it is GMO free and organic if possible.
    1 level tablespoon ascorbic acid powder (15cc)

Dissolve the lecithin in 1 cup (240cc) warm, NOT HOT, water, preferably distilled. You can use cold water but it dissolves much faster if slightly warmed. If the water is hot, it will clump rather than dissolve.

Dissolve the ascorbic acid in 1/2 cup warm water, preferably distilled.

Pour both solutions together into a wide mouth mason jar or other container that can accommodate the stick blender.

Blend until it forms a cloudy, homogeneous mixture in about 2 minutes.
    Refrigerate and you're done. You will have to calculate the dose you are taking by the amount of Vitamin C in the product you use. For example, I bought a an ascorbic acid powder that will give me 12 grams of Vitamin C in 14 oz of solution. When I make this I am going to add enough extra Vitamin C to make 1g/oz.

Glutathione
    Method is exactly the same as above:
    3 level tablespoons soy lecithin
    1 tablespoon or 7 grams of glutathione powder
    Proceed exactly as above.

I could not find an affordable glutathione powder so I ended up buying 500mg capsules and opening them.
    Hint: I have arthritic hands and opening the caps was a pain. I usually make a double batch. Well, today, I put the capsules in a baggie and beat the capsules with a small glass jar. It crumbled the capsules. I just poured it all in a large tea strainer and shook the powder into a bowl. Voila...just a few minutes and no pain Hope this helps someone else.

@HealIO

Hey there!!

Where did you get that recipe from ? Is it seriously that easy? I shouldve done that from the beginning

Have you tried this: https://www.bulksupplements.com/glut...e-reduced.html ??

you can get 1kg for $312

Does that sound like something youd be able to afford?

I havent heard of any prolonged side effects with liposomal, other than the fat content being bad for your heart...

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I don't know the chemistry that well of the process to judge if its authentic. If anyone wants to chime in, feel free!

This recipe encapsulates 7 grams glutathione at one time. I would divide that in about 4 doses. But I wonder if it will stay fresh for four days? I would definitely give it a try and see how it goes. At the same time, I will keep looking for more liposomal recipes. I think overall its worth it. Do you know how many months supply that would work out to be? If I were to take 1500 mg liposomal in a day.

@HealIO

Hey hun.
    No I dont..

PLEAAASEEEE do it and document your results, let us know if it works for you.

Has anyone tried snow caps in here?
    Last edited by Anny83; 04-08-2019 at 10:58 PM.

@Prettylady5 As someone that has always suffered from acne i can tell you this use the pink rose water for your face. Just wash with a good soap (i use dudu osun) then allow ur face to dry, spray rosewater all over ur face you will notice the difference in one week and in a month's time you won't be talking about pimples again but how to clear ur black spots.
    Last edited by Lazyboss; 05-02-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyboss View Post
    @Prettylady5 As someone that has always suffered from acne i can tell you this use the pink rose water for your face. Just wash with a good soap (i use dudu osun) then allow ur face to dry, spray rosewater all over ur face you will notice the difference in one week and in a month's time you won't be talking about pimples again but how to clear ur black spots.

Thanks a lot for the tip 😉

Anyone notice gluta lightening lips as well? Curious to see if it does.

Is constantly taking Liposomal supplements bad for your heart? Does the fat in the supplement adversely affect your health?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements