Tired of Wasting Time? Join the Makari 2015 Train - Page 211

Thread: Tired of Wasting Time? Join the Makari 2015 Train

Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    Hello Guys has anyone tried the Makari Naturalle Line? I've been using Qei+Carrot for 5 months but haven't seen any results. I just want to lighten 2-3 shades. Nothing dramatic. I have dry to normal skin. Any Ideas?? Thanks
    Naturalle will only maintain your tone and add maybe a glow. You might want to add the extreme serum to it if you want to lighten in shades

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

What cream/lotion/serum ect can maintain Makari results?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    Hello Guys has anyone tried the Makari Naturalle Line? I've been using Qei+Carrot for 5 months but haven't seen any results. I just want to lighten 2-3 shades. Nothing dramatic. I have dry to normal skin. Any Ideas?? Thanks
    Naturalle will only maintain your tone and add maybe a glow. You might want to add the extreme serum to it if you want to lighten in shades
    Thank you for responding!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hello. Anyone already using Makari blue crystal line? It has glutathione, vitamin c, collagen and other good stuff

Bump bump bump!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Hello. Anyone already using Makari blue crystal line? It has glutathione, vitamin c, collagen and other good stuff
    no haven't tried this line, but have my eyes set on this. Pls if anyone has any reviews do share.

Makari has always been problematic. Too many dodgy secret ingredients that they don`t list with horrible side effects that manifest when u stop using it.

I have been using Makari from some time now (3 years), used both the original and extreme line with out any issues so far, what products do you all recommend to replace Makari. Pls suggest I want to switch to some new and trusted product.

Quote Originally Posted by kajal View Post
    no haven't tried this line, but have my eyes set on this. Pls if anyone has any reviews do share.
    Its not yet available in my country but im sooo waiting for it

Quote Originally Posted by kajal View Post
    I have been using Makari from some time now (3 years), used both the original and extreme line with out any issues so far, what products do you all recommend to replace Makari. Pls suggest I want to switch to some new and trusted product.
    Please if you dont have any issues with makari stick to it

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements