Skin Care Talk banner

Funny memes & stuff :-)

130K views 359 replies 46 participants last post by  chocowhite 
#1 ·
Time for some fun

So I guess I had nothing to do and I am happy because my new soap (Asantee Papaya) just came in today

Also wanted to say that I am really happy I have found this forum and I love how nice and helpful every one is around here.

See less See more
#331 ·
#335 ·
Anyone: "I hate skin bleachers! You're wrong and immoral!"

me:
Facial hair Beard Photo caption

Anyone: "You cant lighten and like yourself. It's self hate !"

me:

Anyone: "But {insert believed in God's name} MADE you dark! You're evil for changing that!"
Facial hair Beard Chin Moustache Photo caption

Anyone: "Skin bleachers are all ugly to me. It offends me personally that you want to lighten!"

me:
Facial hair Beard Moustache Human Photo caption

Anyone: "Well, personally I LOVE being Dark!"

me:
Human Bathing Flesh Jacuzzi Barechested

Sorry guys I've been reading some internet comments lol :rofl::rofl:

#344 ·
Anyone: "I hate skin bleachers! You're wrong and immoral!"

me:
View attachment 50369

Anyone: "You cant lighten and like yourself. It's self hate !"

me:
View attachment 50385

Anyone: "But {insert believed in God's name} MADE you dark! You're evil for changing that!"
View attachment 50401

Anyone: "Skin bleachers are all ugly to me. It offends me personally that you want to lighten!"

me:
View attachment 50393

Anyone: "Well, personally I LOVE being Dark!"

me:
View attachment 50377
Sorry guys I've been reading some internet comments lol :rofl::rofl:
@Bambolina who is this?! :roflmao:

:rofl::yes:

I didnt make this one but It made me laugh;)lol

View attachment 51074
its so us:rofl:
:hehe::hide:

#342 ·
Text Nose Photo caption Forehead Mouth

Facial expression Internet meme Photo caption Media Smile

:bonk:Sorry guys I suck. Im a dork so the second one is only gonna be funny to me because no one is as annoyingly anal about non serious things as much as me.

Obv nothing is wrong with term but for years I've know "an-orexia" translates literally to "no/without appetite".

Ever since I first saw the "lightorexia" term here so my annoying brain cant stop accidently reading it literally
:smashfreak:
First couple times i saw it I kept asking myself
*Does everyone know we're literally saying we have "light appetites" when trying describe skintone body image?*:roflmao:

#345 ·
@Bambolina Omg! That pic of ppl avoiding the sun! I'm rolling! Takin SAP seriously!
#dedication

#346 ·
https://pics.me.me/light-skin-******-be-like-after-this-i-want-a-7759300.png

#358 ·
@gymrat You're right I did miss a lot! @Anny83 Trust me I know lol @whitemermaid Yes true its just that back in the day it was so taboo that you had one or two people willing to do it. Now it seeming to build a following.

And yes @WaterBoy86 posted a link where they tested Dodo and it came back positive for mercury and people on here still don't give a damn lol. Like what?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.