LET TALK FAIR AND WHITE(SO WHITE,EXCLUSIVE, YELEN,GOLD,LIGHTENING UP AND ORIGINAL - Page 84
Page 84 of 84 First 74 83 84

Thread: LET TALK FAIR AND WHITE(SO WHITE,EXCLUSIVE, YELEN,GOLD,LIGHTENING UP AND ORIGINAL

  1. #831
    @Anny83 how are you using the Sowhite line in your regimen? How much HQ is in it?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @Anny83 how are you using the Sowhite line in your regimen? How much HQ is in it?
    Sowhite maxitone (250ml)
    1 Sowhite tube cream
    1 Sowhite tube gel
    1 Sowhite serum
    50ml vegetable glycerin....... I mixed all together and use twice a day. I use the mix with retinA at night.
    I also bath with Sowhite soap.
    I use fair and white vit C serum with Sowhite tube cream on my face.

    Unfortunately it's not stated on the bottle the HQ %. On their website tho it's 1.9%

  4. #833
    SCT Elite Sel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ghana
    Posts
    2,507
    Quote Originally Posted by havis View Post
    @Sel @Yellowtan @Ajoa who is still using lighten up? is it good for someone who was previously using G&G?
    yes been using and am good to go. You can try. It’s slow but you will surely get there if you can wait. I have white dot on my leg but am good to go. I break every 3 months to exfoliate.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #834
    SCT Elite Sel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ghana
    Posts
    2,507
    Quote Originally Posted by havis View Post
    @Sel @Yellowtan @Ajoa who is still using lighten up? is it good for someone who was previously using G&G?
    yes been using and am good to go. You can try. It’s slow but you will surely get there if you can wait. I have white dot on my leg but am good to go. I break every 3 months to exfoliate.

  7. #835
    Screenshot-2017-12-30-Instagram-post-by-susanchanelcosmetic-•-Sep-22-2017-at-2-51pm-UTC.png @EmmaGH or anyone else. Have you tried the so white jar cream? Is it as effective or more effective than the lotion?

  8. #836
    Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    Screenshot-2017-12-30-Instagram-post-by-susanchanelcosmetic-•-Sep-22-2017-at-2-51pm-UTC.png @EmmaGH or anyone else. Have you tried the so white jar cream? Is it as effective or more effective than the lotion?
    Nah i haven't but a friend of mine prefers this cream jar to the lotion cos of the consistency and she claims this works better than the lotion...

    But if u want to lighten well go for the
    "so white maxitone "
    @Anny83

  9. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    Nah i haven't but a friend of mine prefers this cream jar to the lotion cos of the consistency and she claims this works better than the lotion...

    But if u want to lighten well go for the
    "so white maxitone "
    @Anny83
    OK. Thanks for the reply

  10. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    OK. Thanks for the reply
    U always welcome

  11. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    Nah i haven't but a friend of mine prefers this cream jar to the lotion cos of the consistency and she claims this works better than the lotion...

    But if u want to lighten well go for the
    "so white maxitone "
    @Anny83
    Thanks mucho @EmmaGH . I'll stick to my maxitone lol. A friend told me it's more moisturising and lightens better that's y I wanted to hear from you too. Thanks for the input.

  12. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    Thanks mucho @EmmaGH . I'll stick to my maxitone lol. A friend told me it's more moisturising and lightens better that's y I wanted to hear from you too. Thanks for the input.
    Uw pls keep us updated.....Goodluck

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •