LET TALK FAIR AND WHITE(SO WHITE,EXCLUSIVE, YELEN,GOLD,LIGHTENING UP AND ORIGINAL - Page 85

Thread: LET TALK FAIR AND WHITE(SO WHITE,EXCLUSIVE, YELEN,GOLD,LIGHTENING UP AND ORIGINAL

I just bought a lighten up plus lotion and it has KOJIC ACID instead of HQ...and it says Brightening

Is it Fake?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@havis
    @Sel @Yellowtan please come through....have y'all come across the Kojic Acid Version of Lighten Up Plus?

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    @havis
    @Sel @Yellowtan please come through....have y'all come across the Kojic Acid Version of Lighten Up Plus?
    maybe it's UK version.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    maybe it's UK version.
    Thanks for responding....I contacted them and they told me is they have 2 versions @TRIUMPH

Thanks for responding....I contacted them and they told me is they have 2 versions @TRIUMPH

Yes there are two versions because HQ is banned in some countries.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

@havis
    Lighten up is made by fair and white manufacturers/company. so they usually make KA and HQ for different markets.
    where did you get KA lighten up?
    i wish i could get my hands on those.

Quote Originally Posted by havis View Post
    Lighten up is made by fair and white manufacturers/company. so they usually make KA and HQ for different markets.
    where did you get KA lighten up?
    i wish i could get my hands on those.
    Over here....it's written as Lighten Up Brightening Lotion
    What are u using at the moment? @havis

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Yes there are two versions because HQ is banned in some countries.
    Alright thanks once again @TRIUMPH

Over here....it's written as Lighten Up Brightening Lotion
    What are u using at the moment? @havis
    Topiclear cocoa butter lotion and topiclear serum. the lotion has no lightening actives but the serum has KA i think. basically a maintenance combo.
    right now i need something to lighten my face. i used the topiclear carrot lightening cream in a tube. it is HQ. it lightened me at first. i stopped for a while, now it doesn't work anymore. my face is darker than my body. i don't know what to do or use.

Quote Originally Posted by havis View Post
    Topiclear cocoa butter lotion and topiclear serum. the lotion has no lightening actives but the serum has KA i think. basically a maintenance combo.
    right now i need something to lighten my face. i used the topiclear carrot lightening cream in a tube. it is HQ. it lightened me at first. i stopped for a while, now it doesn't work anymore. my face is darker than my body. i don't know what to do or use.
    Thanks for the feedback. Sorry about ur face being darker....well for me I use Retin A, Some Mitchellbrands Tube Creams & Serums And Sometimes I Use Ligten Up Tube Gel

I Do 30% Salicylic Acid Peel Twice A Month

My Face And Chest Are 1 Shade Lighter Than My Other Body @havis

Will Take A Look At The Topiclear Brand Thought They Make Only HQ Products

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements