SkinCare Talk Platform Upgrade - Page 2

Thread: SkinCare Talk Platform Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by virginskin1 View Post
    There is a FB page?! runs off to check. I don't even remember my password @gymrat
    LOL, yes my love there is a FB page..........I know I am not FB savy myself. But so many are, so be sure to check it out
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    LOL, yes my love there is a FB page..........I know I am not FB savy myself. But so many are, so be sure to check it out
    Oh I found it!
    It's go hard or go home time so I will see u on the lighter side

Quote Originally Posted by virginskin1 View Post
    Oh I found it!
    I noticed

When will this be gymie?
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    When will this be gymie?
    In the next few days @TRIUMPH so I want you to get out your pen and paper we will go back to how it once was prior too the internet

Looking forward to this...that should be the platform my daughter and her friends were on while they were active on this site years back. I adapt to change easily, and am tech savvy, although I can be "stubborn", sticking to particular ways and routines and even friends for long periods.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolu View Post
    Looking forward to this...that should be the platform my daughter and her friends were on while they were active on this site years back. I adapt to change easily, and am tech savvy, although I can be "stubborn", sticking to particular ways and routines and even friends for long periods.
    @Tolu I didn't know your daughter was a member, that's awesome !! Yep if it she was active here over 3 years ago, then it was Vbulletin platform. It's super easy to use. It will take some time getting everything transferred over the main focus will be to get the forum up and going and then we will get everything else up and running. We will try to make the transition as smoothly as possible. I too adapt to change easily........in todays world, if you don't, you can struggle. Every time we turn around something is changing technology wise. Tolu tell your daughter and her friends to come back, she will feel like nothing has changed

My daughter was, like 7 years back with her roommates. I'll tell them all to come back here. Technology is fast changing, one must adapt fast as well. I've started experiencing the change here, at times my subscriptions give the error code. All the best to the forum.

Welcome back everyone!! As you can see the forum is back up and running. As with any type of upgrade there are going to be little glitches along the way. So please if you see anything or are having trouble, posting, logging in, out, etc, please let me know.

In the meantime, enjoy, I know you all have LOTS of catching up to do

With the platform change there are a few things I just want to be sure you guys are finding and understanding.

Subscriptions,
    You can find these in your settings, so go to your profile, and there will be a dropdown menu that reads "settings" click on that. It will take you to a screen that looks like this

settings screen shot.jpg

Click on the yellow folder that reads "subscriptions". There you can choose how you want to receive notification.

Sending PMs

In order to be able to send/receive PMs you may have to delete some. You are only allowed to keep 200 PMs in your profile.
    Last edited by gymrat; 09-03-2015 at 10:57 PM.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements