SkinCare Talk Platform Upgrade - Page 3

Thread: SkinCare Talk Platform Upgrade

Take some time to mess around with your settings, go to your profile, you can mess with setting theres as well as going to "my account" then click on your "general settings". If you are using a mobile give it a day or so to get fully up and running properly. We currently only have the forum portion converted, recipes, articles, photos, etc will be coming in the days ahead.

Here is some info that will help explain so many of your questions.
    https://www.skincaretalk.com/faq.php?...thread_display

If you can't log in, please reset your password by using the prompts on the home page look near "login". Then if you don't see an email notification please CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER for it.

So many things, so little time, so please, just be patient and I promise things will get better. Take some time to navigate your way around.

We didn't want you to be without a forum during the transition, as so many of you including myself, would be very lost.

We are trying our best to get things up and running as smoothly as possible. Please hang in there!!

Change is good, it keeps our brain working!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hureeyu back i missed u all.and i must say love the make over very easy to navigate

Hip Hip HOORAY Search bar is back in business!!

Quote Originally Posted by virginskin1 View Post
    There is a FB page?! runs off to check. I don't even remember my password @gymrat
    Wow, I'm late. I had no idea they had a FB Page either. Will go and check it out.
    TRUTH is generally the best vindication against slander Abraham Lincoln

I'm so waiting for the mobile version
    First time on SCT FB page was during transition.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    I'm so waiting for the mobile version
    First time on SCT FB page was during transition.
    @TRIUMPH its not all the way finished but we have made some formatting changes, you can try viewing from your mobile now and see if it works better for you, but again, its not completely flawless, its just semi flawless

Absolutley hate this new format. its terrible. Whenever i type something in the search engine, nothing comes up!!! and plus I cant use my phone anymore to go on SCT because it is not mobile phone friendly. Worst decision u guys hv ever made. At first i thought it was cool, but then i started having a lot of problems.Whoever thought it was a good idea to change it, is a fool. This is awful, it makes me not want to come on SCT anymore/ .
    Last edited by Lightorexic; 09-18-2015 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightorexic View Post
    Absolutley hate this new format. its terrible. Whenever i type something in the search engine, nothing comes up!!! and plus I cant use my phone anymore to go on SCT because it is not mobile phone friendly. Worst decision u guys hv ever made. At first i thought it was cool, but then i started having a lot of problems.Whoever thought it was a good idea to change it, is a fool. This is awful, it makes me not want to come on SCT anymore/ .
    The search bar requires 4 or more letters to search properly. The mobile platform is currently working, it wasn't the first few days as we transitioned. We are back on the original platform SCT was on 2 years ago so for those who have been around more than 2 years this is how SCT originally was. I don't think you realize how much data this forum contains and in order to transfer all of it over into a new platform takes time. And as most know who have been active since the transversion each day it's getting better.

Change is good, regardless, it keeps us learning how to adapt in any given situation!! So try to think positive!!

@gymat try and use another phone to open the mobile version one off my mobile keep saying error and the other could not go back to full site after I change to mobile.

@gymrat try and use another phone to open the mobile version one off my mobile keep saying error and the other could not go back to full site after I change to mobile.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements