Skin Care Talk banner

Weight Loss For Lazy People

45K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  4one 
#1 ·
I'm making this thread for lazy people ( stay at home, hate licking sweat off their face ) like me who still wanna lose a few pounds ( your input would be heavenly appreciated )I expect that I would see a drastic improvement in December but I want to eventually adapt this healthy way of life. The way I choose to show my weight loss would be measuring my waist and a monthly picture of my sides... Detoxing mode: Aug-end September Drink Up: at least 200cl water down the drain. First lemon + honey + warm water before sleeping and when I wake up. A teaspoon of ACV + water before a meal courtesy of @moonmaiden Eat regularly but with a special small container and spoon ( stay away from anything that's made in Plant but stay on the side of anything that's from a plant ) I was thinking of incorporating green tea but I've heard too many controversy of gaining the weight back when you stop drinking, and it has sorta happened before... Attaching some picture of exercises to make this easy to do even while watching your favorite TV station and just in time to go along your daily life. Workout Songs anyone? Last phase: August ( mostly in school tbh ) Later wish to incorporate jogging and a sauna suit ( no cardio, no weighs... Just body motion and happiness )

#4 ·
Acknowledgement: I don't have free will to choose whatever to eat ( that's a major constraint ) both at home & school ( it's like the only food you can see is rice! Rice! Rice! And their beans is just *shrug ) I read that fruits have more calories than veggies ( is Tomato a fruit or a veggie? ) Disclosing this is to reduce over expectation and to build a motivating thread for people with little or no way of dictating their life style but making do.

#9 ·
Acknowledgement: I don't have free will to choose whatever to eat ( that's a major constraint ) both at home & school ( it's like the only food you can see is rice! Rice! Rice! And their beans is just *shrug ) I read that fruits have more calories than veggies ( is Tomato a fruit or a veggie? ) Disclosing this is to reduce over expectation and to build a motivating thread for people with little or no way of dictating their life style but making do.
True, they do have more calories as they typically contain more sugar, not all, but most. As for your tomato question to really figure out if a tomato is a fruit or veggie, you need to know what makes a fruit a fruit, and a veggie a veggie......DOES IT HAVE SEEDS?? If yes, then technically you have a fruit, so with this, it makes the tomato a fruit :thumbsup: very LOW in calories though, typical large tomato contains about 22 calories compared to an apple which is 95-100. I love love love tomatoes, especially in the summer with cucumbers :yumyum:

Great thread by the way :goodluck: to you, you can do it!!

#11 ·
@gymrat thank you very much. I read somewhere you're a vegan, I really want to accomplish that in a year or two. Baby steps
I am, and you have the potential to become one as well, if that is goal. Changing your diet is no different than changing your skincare routine, you have to take it one step at a time and be consistent in order to see results!! You can't go cold turkey on everything at once otherwise your body will not like that. So take things slow. Have enough faith in yourself, and anything is possible @kheyindae :knuddel:

#13 ·
Thank you @gymrat I needed that. My family aren't supportive in the least..
@kheyindae, I will be your family and support you 110%. If this is something that you want to do, and its going to make you live a healthier lifestyle, why wouldn't your family be supportive? Whats the reasoning? Feel free to PM me at any time!! :knuddel:

#18 · (Edited)
@strongerrrr

I have been too. Even though I exercised I still hovered around the same weight. But I love food I finally realized I needed to put diet first. What worked for me was finally tracking how much I was actually eating every day. That was a total game changer --- I've lost over 20 pounds in the last year just tracking my food. If you asked me a year ago if it were possible, I would have said no way. Seriously, if you stick to it, it works.

#23 ·
@LemonLu

Source = eating too much food consistently.

Seriously do nothing but sit on your couch for a week and only drink water and eat three sandwhiches every single day.

If you don't lose even half a pound, then you can report yourself to science for being an anomaly.

Don't actually do this but I'm illustrating a point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.