September LBX Challenge!! *** Newbies & Lurkers Welcome - Page 111

Thread: September LBX Challenge!! *** Newbies & Lurkers Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    dang! I thought two bottle would have been enough for the 3 days but I used up two bottles in one day dang it! I need to go get some more, and I want to occlude to make the peeling process faster idk. Should I just buy more and apply it for two more days?
    It works well without occlusion, but you have to use it 2-3 days, consecutively. Maybe occlude after, when the peeling starts, but not during. Let it dry onto the skin at the intended concentration, I feel sweat you'll invariable produce, dilutes it. And if you've only used it one day... it may or may not peel. I'd say wait for a little bit, arm yourself with more before going again. It's just an opinion though. xx

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hipvalley View Post
    Whoever prayed for me to peel. THANK YOU!
    There's a NW43 me under here.

Attachment 138
    This make me feel like un-dedicated bleacher what did you use hip?
    Last edited by TRIUMPH; 09-10-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John-Dave View Post
    I think I am finally getting used to this new platform... Anyways... I am adding in some Kojic blends of soap to my regimen.. and Diy Apple Cider Toner... Still using G&G and the oil mixed together.... Happy lightening.... Everybody....Attachment 137
    Interesting soap! Have you ever used it before or this is your first time?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Attachment 138
    Dang! Gorgeous skin revealed! I wish i could have the guts to do these hard core peels

Quote Originally Posted by teal View Post
    I claim this....and let the church say AMEN!!!! *sprinkle holy water*

Amen Teal!

Quote Originally Posted by Casperskitten View Post
    I am so mad....i flagged all her posts on other threads and mentioned Gymmie.....i can understand that the person doesn't understand what we are doing but being irate and using foul language and abusing people who are not harming anyone is just a no no!
    I flagged "its" posts! I have no idea why people feel the need to vent their frustrations in threads that are clearly not the appropriate forum for it. I don't believe for one minute that, that self righteous diarrhoea was after stumbling on SCT by mistake. Who finds SCT by accident? ...Just to go on a diatribe about political issues and current affairs topics. This ain't no news forum.

I am so proud of myself ..... In the words of Drake I'm waaaaayy up I feel blessed !
    I sticking to my regimen , which is weird lol but I feel a new kinda determination !

Attachment 138
    AMAZINGGGGGG this is my wish for my arms . I shall study your regi!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    wow!!! That looks amazing!! Congratulations!! I'm trying to peel too what did you use? I'm using baby face rdl rn. And how long after the application did it take you before you peeled?
    This is from the Yellow Peeling Oil 20%. I applied for 3 days and now 3 days later it's peeling. I did an Epsom salt bath with Dead Sea salt soap prior to the peeling. When I got out I saw the skin hanging...

Queen of the Loons....imma need you to double check the kingdom gates and lock down the WiFi. One of your subjects is loose!
    It was unauthorised. I did not permit that! I apologise to my SCT fam for letting one of my minions loose. It will never happen again...

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements