**Apetamin syrup** Weight Gain Journey - Page 2

Thread: **Apetamin syrup** Weight Gain Journey

For how many months did you use it? Thanks for your review. I hope I gain 50lbs with it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The first bottle lasted me about 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by AppleButterDear View Post
    The first bottle lasted me about 3 months
    Like seriously, how did you use it daily? I used mine on& off last month, a week this month, and It's almost finished.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I really wanna try this, i remember friend of mine used to drink this syrup that she got at the african store, it suppose to boost ur appetite and help u gain weight, she started to eat a lot and she did gain weight too but it was making her sleepy so she stopped taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Yellow View Post
    Like seriously, how did you use it daily? I used mine on& off last month, a week this month, and It's almost finished.
    For the first week I took it with every meal so I could stretch out my stomach and establish my eating habits. From there I gradually reduced it to once a day then once a week

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowtan View Post
    I really wanna try this, i remember friend of mine used to drink this syrup that she got at the african store, it suppose to boost ur appetite and help u gain weight, she started to eat a lot and she did gain weight too but it was making her sleepy so she stopped taking it.
    I feel sleepy too.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleButterDear View Post
    For the first week I took it with every meal so I could stretch out my stomach and establish my eating habits. From there I gradually reduced it to once a day then once a week
    Nice, i will try this.

To anyone who is interested, I gained 10lbs this month from using Apetamin, although I was not consistent. I hope I gain 10+ lbs inext month.
    Last edited by Awesome Yellow; 01-31-2016 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Yellow View Post
    To anyone who is interested, I gained 10lbs this month from using Apetamin, although I was not consistent. I hope I gain 10+ lbs inext month.
    Great news. I took a few times but like periactin it made me very sleepy. Even when I took the smallest amount. How much do you take a day?

Apart from the sleepiness that periactin and apetamine cause how would you compare them both which one is more effective? I have a bottle of periactin at home and I'm wondering if I should get apetamine too

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements