**Apetamin syrup** Weight Gain Journey - Page 3

Thread: **Apetamin syrup** Weight Gain Journey

Hello. I need apetamin but the shipping is so darn expensive. Does anyone know of any sellers in lagos?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    Apart from the sleepiness that periactin and apetamine cause how would you compare them both which one is more effective? I have a bottle of periactin at home and I'm wondering if I should get apetamine too
    They are the same because they have the same active ingredient cyphroheptadine. I have taken both. I used to be able to get the periactin from the doctor because I was underweight but I'm not anymore so the doctor wont prescribe it.

I still want to gain about 20 more pounds tho so I am using the apetamin now. It really works! I cant find the apetamin on amazon or ebay anymore tho so I am buying from gainweighttoday.bigcartel.com Its the same seller I used to buy from on ebay.

I just purchased two more bottles of Apetamin syrup. I'm hoping to get a few lbs heavier since I lost a little bit of weight last year.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Can someone give me the link to buy the apetamin please?

Quote Originally Posted by GlowyGoddess002 View Post
    @GlowyGoddess002 is it a weight gain supplement? Is this it? https://dontletthemcallyouskinny.com...etite-20-pack/
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirlNae View Post
    @GlowyGoddess002 is it a weight gain supplement? Is this it? https://dontletthemcallyouskinny.com...etite-20-pack/
    Yes it helps increase your appetite, thanks Nae <3

@GlowyGoddess002 I buy mines from here gainweighttoday.bigcartel.com . I recommend this seller.
    Last edited by moonlight16; 04-17-2016 at 03:25 AM.

Yes it helps increase your appetite, thanks Nae <3

You're welcome daaarling (:
    Or check out moonlight's person she knows better than I would since I don't need to gain any weight
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuriibishh View Post
    Update; My current weight is now 112 :-) I'm happy this is going well. Especially to be back in the teens. So it still make me extremely sleepy (dont take this if you got to do something or drive somewhere like it affects you within the first 15-20 mins I take 5 or 10ml a day only one dose of whichever one I perfer that day also it tastes really good to me I love the taste of it. So theirs my update still gaining weight I feel more confident.

seen your post about birth control and apetamin. Have the same problem . So u took both birth control and apetamin at the same time ?? no effects

What can i say about this wight stuff. I just do exercises, trying to be not overreacting emotionally. More frash air and all that natural what you can find around the world. All beuaty comes frome inside, love yourselfs and you will find out all the answers.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements