Hair Growers Den - Page 3

Thread: Hair Growers Den

hmmmm...that'll be tough especially with your back.....only position i could think of is lying on your back with your head hanging down your bed....but it may hurt...Inversions do work for me once i am consistent

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hipvalley View Post
    Perfect! I'm sooo trying that tonight. After I take some meds, of course.
    I apply any and all hair products with my head hanging upside down. Even my conditioner. I know you can't right now, but once you are feeling better, try too. So good for hair growth. I apply then do a little massage. I also have a hair massager that feel OH SO GOOD!!

Several types you can use but this is what I have
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Tingler-Th.../dp/B0006VSX1Q
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Nope. That would kill my back for real. I've got muscle strain straight down my spine. Unless you're giving backrubs, that one's a no go.
    Oh! I'm sorry, hun. Wouldn't want that!
    I tried the laying on my back technique... and the world was spinning. Try it out, let us know how that worked out for you.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    I apply any and all hair products with my head hanging upside down. Even my conditioner. I know you can't right now, but once you are feeling better, try too. So good for hair growth. I apply then do a little massage. I also have a hair massager that feel OH SO GOOD!!

Several types you can use but this is what I have
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Tingler-Th.../dp/B0006VSX1Q

You're gonna get me fired from my wife job. LOL!

Whoo Hoo! We're going to be some seriously beautiful people with all this beautification going on.

*singing* I'm too sexy for this shirt, too sexy for this shirt, so sexy it hurts! LOL
    Dead! Fluffy look what you have done!

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Dead! Fluffy look what you have done!
    Monkey covering eyes.jpg
    Smh!!! Not guilty!

CLEANSING
    I wash my hair once a month with my shea moisture jamaican castor oil shampoo and conditioner. I also use OGX biotin shampoo on occasion i a trying to use it up.
    I deep condition once a month with my diy avocado and banana mask or cholesterol and i add tea tree oil and olive oil to it.
    When my hair, is in a protective style i cleanse my hair throughout the month with tea tree oil and acv or tea tree oil/ lavender oil with coconut oil and wash my hair with that.
    MOISTURIZING:
    I moisturize with olive oil, coconut oil, jamaican black castor oil, grapeseed oil, almond, macademonia nut oil, avocado oil, shea butter.
    STYLING ;
    I leave my hair in a protective style for a month, i change my hair style mostly every month with the exception of when i have braids installed i leave them in for three months max. I mostly keep my hair in African threading, mini-twists those to are my go-to hair styles. I used to take biotin it made my hair thicker granted, but at the expensive of my nail health! I grow long nails so when i started breaking off as quick as they grew i knew it was time to break up with biotin. I used MSM as well it made me energized but i grew bored with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    Monkey covering eyes.jpg

Smh!!! Not guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    CLEANSING
    I wash my hair once a month with my shea moisture jamaican castor oil shampoo and conditioner. I also use OGX biotin shampoo on occasion i a trying to use it up.
    I deep condition once a month with my diy avocado and banana mask or cholesterol and i add tea tree oil and olive oil to it.
    When my hair, is in a protective style i cleanse my hair throughout the month with tea tree oil and acv or tea tree oil/ lavender oil with coconut oil and wash my hair with that.
    MOISTURIZING:
    I moisturize with olive oil, coconut oil, jamaican black castor oil, grapeseed oil, almond, macademonia nut oil, avocado oil, shea butter.
    STYLING ;
    I leave my hair in a protective style for a month, i change my hair style mostly every month with the exception of when i have braids installed i leave them in for three months max. I mostly keep my hair in African threading, mini-twists those to are my go-to hair styles. I used to take biotin it made my hair thicker granted, but at the expensive of my nail health! I grow long nails so when i started breaking off as quick as they grew i knew it was time to break up with biotin. I used MSM as well it made me energized but i grew bored with it.
    Nice regimen. Jamaican Black Castor oil is my go to for just about everything related to hair and skin.
    It's a godsend product.

Nice regimen. Jamaican Black Castor oil is my go to for just about everything related to hair and skin.
    It's a godsend product.
    I love that stuff!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements