my weightloss journey - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: my weightloss journey

My dear, I lost visible weight but fell off the wagon and gained all back.

Also, it seems the green teas are making me to break out.

I am happy cos I've found my secret to weightloss- rope skipping and tea.

Am on hold for now, but will start soon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

hello my ppl,
    i feel i should update you guys.
    after the small weight loss from skipping, i balloned to 103KG.
    babes, it wasnt funny. i just has to open up with my struggles in our alumni wassap group.
    i was directed to a classmate that had a wassap group. she lost rapid weight on low carb high fat diet lifestyle.
    she started feb 2016 at 85kg and by april she was 65kg.

i joined her chat group was told about the lchf. the diet resets your fat storing hormones and teached the body that fat can be burned for energy. after a while, u get fat adapted. it involved reducing your carbs to 20g a day.
    so far i have lost 12kg . you lose more of the inches (body measurement) .

I have gone down dress sizes and need to change my whole wardrobe and mending the cloths isnt working again.

its for the determined cos you wont eat rice, beans, swallow,milk etc. you are only allowed to eat fats, meat (any kind), fish (any kind), egg etc. vegetable is taken but is not much cos it also has carbs. you dont want to overshoot your 20g so that you stay in ketosis.

you can browse more on the diet/lifestyle. www.dietdoctor.com is a great resource. i also joined a facebook group for- lchf nigeria. lots of ppl doing keto/lchf are in the group.its owned by alexandra caroli a nigeria based in sweden. am also in dt my friend wassap

i advise anybody trying to lose weight to google lchf or keto diet. its an easy way to lose weight without hunger and stress.

Quote Originally Posted by akwanwa23 View Post
    hello my ppl,
    i feel i should update you guys. Reply With Quote
    after the small weight loss from skipping, i balloned to 103KG.
    babes, it wasnt funny. i just has to open up with my struggles in our alumni wassap group.
    i was directed to a classmate that had a wassap group. she lost rapid weight on low carb high fat diet lifestyle.
    she started feb 2016 at 85kg and by april she was 65kg.

i joined her chat group was told about the lchf. the diet resets your fat storing hormones and teached the body that fat can be burned for energy. after a while, u get fat adapted. it involved reducing your carbs to 20g a day.
    so far i have lost 12kg . you lose more of the inches (body measurement) .

I have gone down dress sizes and need to change my whole wardrobe and mending the cloths isnt working again.

its for the determined cos you wont eat rice, beans, swallow,milk etc. you are only allowed to eat fats, meat (any kind), fish (any kind), egg etc. vegetable is taken but is not much cos it also has carbs. you dont want to overshoot your 20g so that you stay in ketosis.

you can browse more on the diet/lifestyle. www.dietdoctor.com is a great resource. i also joined a facebook group for- lchf nigeria. lots of ppl doing keto/lchf are in the group.its owned by alexandra caroli a nigeria based in sweden. am also in dt my friend wassap

i advise anybody trying to lose weight to google lchf or keto diet. its an easy way to lose weight without hunger and stress.
    @akwanwa23 .......congratulation on ur weight loss journey, the diet its more of high protein low carb diet....when u eat low carb high protein food plus good fats you will lose weight fast

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowtan View Post
    @akwanwa23 .......congratulation on ur weight loss journey, the diet its more of high protein low carb diet....when u eat low carb high protein food plus good fats you will lose weight fast
    Its low carb, high fat and moderate protein. Protein when taken in excess gets converted to glucose and stalls ketosis, so its taken in moderation in the diet

Yeah, you'll notice outside of skin care/skin brightening this forum is pretty quiet. You have to go to a weight loss forum like on myfitnesspal for a more active weightloss community/support.

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements