my weightloss journey
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: my weightloss journey

my weightloss journey

Am on a conscious journey to reduce my weight.
    I decided to open this thread to keep track of the changes and also motivate me.

Routine-
    1. consciously reduce calorie intake
    2. Take sliming tea
    3. Add some exercise and increase pace with time.

Start weight- not recorded
    Day 1 - 99.6
    Day 2 - 98.9. I noticed the bowel movement from the slim tea has stopped.

Day 3, I added little exercise; rope skipping1000 per day. 500 in the morning and 500 in the evening. I woke up at 97.2kg.
    Last edited by akwanwa23; 10-12-2015 at 01:47 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

hi can we motivate each other am trying to lose weight thanks

This is good to do with someone as it helps to hold yourself accountable. Good luck to you both!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Completed My 1000 skips yesterday, however, I failed in calorie restriction. We had a party in d office. I ate one n50 naira okpa in the morning. In the after, I ate rice , one piece of chicken and malt which I shouldn't. I ate cucumber at night.
    On day 4 I woke up at weight- 97.7kg.

When I came back from work yesterday, my weight was 100.5kg. I was scared I've lost all my progress, but my weight this morning gives me d determination to fight on.

I bought food flask yesterday. I bought one that the size will enter my work handbag.I plan to be making vegetable soup and taking to work. That will be healthier and cheaper for me than eating anything available.

Nb- my leg aches from the skips. I know its normal, cos my leg muscles are trying to adapt to the new routine.

@winny, welcome on board. Just be conscious of ur intake. Weight loss is 80%diet and 20% exercise.
    Last edited by akwanwa23; 10-13-2015 at 06:23 AM.

well thats good u are determined. My start weight is 100kg am trying to lose my baby weight. for now am a stay at home mum, so am trying to do a 30 day water fast. i have actually done it before to lose weight before i became pregnat so am taking the risk again. its not easy because i have a lot of cravings for sweet things. from yesterday to today i now weigh 98.00kg.day 1 over day 2 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by winnygal View Post
    well thats good u are determined. My start weight is 100kg am trying to lose my baby weight. for now am a stay at home mum, so am trying to do a 30 day water fast. i have actually done it before to lose weight before i became pregnat so am taking the risk again. its not easy because i have a lot of cravings for sweet things. from yesterday to today i now weigh 98.00kg.day 1 over day 2 to go.
    U too much. How many kg did u lose at the last water fast?
    Water fast on my mind, but can't cos I can't stay one place.

Day 5- 97.2kg
    Day 6- 97.0kg

I fell sick on day 4. Very very weak.I coughed out phlegm. Day 5, it became better but still weak. I have fever also sneazed. I ate wheat and oga soup cos d sickness was affecting my job. I paused skipping on day 5 being yesterday. I will start again when I feel better. I don't know if I should take pro cold or I shld just 4get it. I didn't even go to work today.

I paused my weight loss journey cos I was sick.
    Day 7 was 96.8kg. I skipping and taking the weight loss tea cos I was on medication.

Bla bla bla

Resumed skipping yesterday . I was weak so I did 200 for the day.

I resumed taking my tea this evening. I also skipped 500 this evening

Wish you all the best to achieve your goal successfully

akwanwa23 Soldier on. You'll lose the weight with your perserverance!

You may want to ease up on the slimming tea.
    It's alright for short term but probably not long term.
    there is probably Senna leaves in it.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements