I miss my natural hair!!!! VENTING - Page 3

Thread: I miss my natural hair!!!! VENTING

İ love hair!! Waiting for my cuban twist hair order then I'd be on the havana braids, bought 11 packs of it so I can rock faux loc with it later. So much hair on my mind lol. Not been lucky with weave extensions tho, will let you know if I eventually buy the curlformers

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BluChic View Post
    İ love hair!! Waiting for my cuban twist hair order then I'd be on the havana braids, bought 11 packs of it so I can rock faux loc with it later. So much hair on my mind lol. Not been lucky with weave extensions tho, will let you know if I eventually buy the curlformers
    I love faux locs.
    Done right, it's so cute.

So. Friday 1am I BC'd. Yep. I'm crazy like that. @Fluffington , I'll post a pick of my Boots stash tonight. I look like a boy. A very cute boy, but a boy nonetheless lol x

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

BC could make you wait for like forever unless you like short hair are you planning on wearing wigs or just growing out.

Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff86 View Post
    So. Friday 1am I BC'd. Yep. I'm crazy like that. @Fluffington, I'll post a pick of my Boots stash tonight. I look like a boy. A very cute boy, but a boy nonetheless lol x
    LOL. I can't wait @hotstuff86 . I want to do some damage of my own when I eventually get my ass back to liffey valley.
    Wow, so you really did it! What styles are you planning on rocking, now that you've BC'd? You're brave!
    Dublin is getting cold, and I'm seriously considering twists or braids.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    LOL. I can't wait @hotstuff86. I want to do some damage of my own when I eventually get my ass back to liffey valley.
    Wow, so you really did it! What styles are you planning on rocking, now that you've BC'd? You're brave!
    Dublin is getting cold, and I'm seriously considering twists or braids.
    Actually all the boots stock them now. Even ilac centre!! So only did Dundrum, iLac and Jervis. I'm a lazy person so wash and gos ftw. Can't be arsed tbh. It'll be lucky if I dry it!! Hahaha. I did get a diffuser hair dryer tho so who knows xximage.jpgimage.jpg
    I also joined the 'natural hair ireland' Fb group so I might get inspired x

Oooh! That's amazing. So I'll probably check out dundrum!
    That's a delicious stash!!! Girl, I'm pretty lazy myself, say no more!
    I didn't know we had a natural hair group for us Irish folk! I'm so out of touch! Searching FB now!

Thanks, hun. xx

Actually all the boots stock them now. Even ilac centre!! So only did Dundrum, iLac and Jervis. I'm a lazy person so wash and gos ftw. Can't be arsed tbh. It'll be lucky if I dry it!! Hahaha. I did get a diffuser hair dryer tho so who knows xximage.jpgimage.jpg
    I also joined the 'natural hair ireland' Fb group so I might get inspired x
    OMG you rock
    You are officially my Friend and i will come visit you.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements