Thicker/Fuller hair..
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Thicker/Fuller hair..

Thicker/Fuller hair..

So I am using Walmarts Nizoral shampoo and that's working great. It's only 1% though not the medicated kind because I haven't had a source for the 2% in years but I was wondering if anyone's ever tried aleppo soap and if that really does hair loss? I'm by no means losing my hair.. I have a great hairline but it's only thin and noticable when I spike it with hair gel. I'm 29 and I'm a male so I'm always stressing about my stupid hair lol and it's not bad enough to get hair transplants and that's too expensive anyways. Just wondering what else I should use or if Nizoral and aleppo soap are good enough. Thanks!
    "But why after we dive inside each other.. must we lose sight?" - Daniel Evan John

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Do you take Biotin?? If not its something to consider, it will help strengthen your hair. Amino acids also help hair growth.

Check ingredients on shampoos, anything with Biotin (Vit B, will be listed as Pro Vit B in shampoo), amino acid, and zinc, all great ingredients to have in a shampoo!!

Check Person and Covey site they sell a nice zinc shampoo. Or do a google search on Biotin shampoos. Either are worth a try!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Yeah I take Biotin orally and I take a multi vitamin as well as fish oil and other supplements. I take amino acids and BCAAs first thing I do when I wake up for recovery and such because I work out 5 days a week. My weight lifting sessions last 2-3 hours sometimes more haha I do high volume training as well as cardio and abs. Umm yeah I'm basically just looking to keep my hair and I just wish it was fuller and thicker you know? I know you can't change genetics. I'm only 29 and like I said I'm not going bald at all I just wish I could do something about my scalp lol my wife says I'm over exaggerating and maybe that's true I don't know. Finasteride is one thing that supposedly works by blocking DHT but I don't feel like taking something orally for the rest of my life and it can be pretty pricey. And besides it only helps with preventing any future hair loss which is awesome.. but I want something that will make my hair look thicker and fuller you know?
    "But why after we dive inside each other.. must we lose sight?" - Daniel Evan John

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JakeWilster View Post
    Yeah I take Biotin orally and I take a multi vitamin as well as fish oil and other supplements. I take amino acids and BCAAs first thing I do when I wake up for recovery and such because I work out 5 days a week. My weight lifting sessions last 2-3 hours sometimes more haha I do high volume training as well as cardio and abs. Umm yeah I'm basically just looking to keep my hair and I just wish it was fuller and thicker you know? I know you can't change genetics. I'm only 29 and like I said I'm not going bald at all I just wish I could do something about my scalp lol my wife says I'm over exaggerating and maybe that's true I don't know. Finasteride is one thing that supposedly works by blocking DHT but I don't feel like taking something orally for the rest of my life and it can be pretty pricey. And besides it only helps with preventing any future hair loss which is awesome.. but I want something that will make my hair look thicker and fuller you know?

Have you look into essential oil and carrier oil that grow hair and how to use them?

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Have you look into essential oil and carrier oil that grow hair and how to use them?
    What's the brand name called? Do they have a website?

Watch those video on how to use essential oil with castor oil and buy a good brand.
    Now brand is good but it all depend on what you have access to.

Awesome thank you for those videos I'll definitely watch them and look into using castor oil! I appreciate it!

You are welcome.
    If you try any and it work for you let us know and if they don't still let us know then we can look into something else.
    Note black castor oil stink.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    You are welcome.
    If you try any and it work for you let us know and if they don't still let us know then we can look into something else.
    Note black castor oil stink.
    I will definitely! So for the castor oil do I need to apply on the scalp and should I do leave it on overnight?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements