Sourcing Retin A online - Page 2

Thread: Sourcing Retin A online

No that's just for the Retin a.. Think I will leave it for now and come back to it- bit hectic right now with work and Christmas coming up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    All Day Chemist is running a $15 shipping special, their product is cheap its the shipping that usually is pricy.
    http://www.alldaychemist.com/catalog...ult/?q=retin+a

Here is another source mentioned in a previous thread
    http://www.topsaleshops.com/index.as...Search=retin+a

Thanks for the info, Gym! I made a massive purchase of Retin-A cream in my most recent trip to Egypt but lost the bag .

On a side note: I know that gels are generally preferred but I must say I prefer the creams. I find them to be somehow less harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by PhenixJoe View Post
    Thanks for the info, Gym! I made a massive purchase of Retin-A cream in my most recent trip to Egypt but lost the bag .

On a side note: I know that gels are generally preferred but I must say I prefer the creams. I find them to be somehow less harsh.
    What?? You lost the bag of RA?? What luck......did you not carry it on with you?? What a bummer.

Actually I use RA micro which is time released micro spheres, its the least harsh of all.......love it!!

Do you have dry skin?? Cream usually works well for those with dryer skin. Acne prone, combo skin, gel is usually the one to go with.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Today I wanted to buy Retin A.Could not. They have payment very strange. It is not Paypal. It is Skrill. I tried, but they asked for too much personal information....So I did not do it. Someone said that she used Pay pall....NO .They don't have it. I was afraid to buy there.

Try other link posted on this thread like All day chemist

Shipping at ADC is only $15 for those that are interested!!

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Shipping at ADC is only $15 for those that are interested!!
    Thanks! Il just order from them when I get round to it. Can't seem to find anywhere else.

I contacted the RA seller that I buy from http://www.topsaleshops.com/index.as...Search=retin+a he says someone reported him to PayPal about selling RA without a PP. He told me buyers can still order with PayPal but he needs to send you an invoice first. This is what he said below.

"I understand PayPal is popular to use in most people who want to make an online payment.
    Don't worry about it, just place an order then there's an email and destination address, then I'll send a new invoice via PayPal for the payment."

Quote Originally Posted by Mulberry View Post
    I contacted the RA seller that I buy from http://www.topsaleshops.com/index.as...Search=retin+a he says someone reported him to PayPal about selling RA without a PP. He told me buyers can still order with PayPal but he needs to send you an invoice first. This is what he said below.

"I understand PayPal is popular to use in most people who want to make an online payment.
    Don't worry about it, just place an order then there's an email and destination address, then I'll send a new invoice via PayPal for the payment."
    This is true, as I have had this with other sellers before ^
    @Mulberry , Happy New Year my friend!!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements