Sourcing Retin A online - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 First 6 7

Thread: Sourcing Retin A online

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Long time no see @oluomo, how are you??? If you are just starting out a great one to start with is .04 or .05% gel version. I hope things are going well for you, don't stay away so long
    Hi, I am doing well how about you? nursing school is taking all my time. I am trying to start lightening again. I have been using the one from the ordinary , but I was told it is not as good as Retin A. Thanks for always responding

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KristyC View Post
    I'm finding it difficult to source online in the US as well. The seller I used to get it from no longer has it. I don't want to do ADC either.
    KristyC if you find someone in the USA let me know. I use to get mine from Jennifer1911 for about 7yrs, but can't find her!!
    "Some people make things happen and others want something good to happen, and sit idly by waiting to see if it does."
    ~ Joyce Meyer~

Has anyone been able to order from somewhere other than india?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

All Day Chemist is easy to order from I've used them several times never any issues.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    All Day Chemist is easy to order from I've used them several times never any issues.
    Just ordered for ADC a couple of days ago, it was easy. Haven't gotten my product yet, so I'll see later how everything goes :-)
    "Some people make things happen and others want something good to happen, and sit idly by waiting to see if it does."
    ~ Joyce Meyer~

Quote Originally Posted by LetitiaYP View Post
    Just ordered for ADC a couple of days ago, it was easy. Haven't gotten my product yet, so I'll see later how everything goes :-)
    You won't have any issues, they are great! Give it 10 days but be sure to come back and let me know how things work out @LetitiaYP
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements