Horror Hands and Knuckles - Page 88

Thread: Horror Hands and Knuckles

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Ok, let me see if I can find the full ingredient list for the on you like, Nivea right? *edit* found the ingredients its a full blown chemical SS, the other you mentioned here I can't find a lick about. Ingredients are posted anywhere, so don't trust it. Flo you should be able to find better choices then this. Check out Garnier , Shiseido or do you have La Roche Posay??
    Thank you @gymrat. There is Garnier but it leaves a white cast on my skin, do you know one that doesn't? Thanks for this, I am going to return it to the store tomorrow.

Could you please post a photo of the garnier you are referring to?

These are the ingredients: (Copied from the product description on Amazon)
    Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Parfum
    Last edited by Floreezy; 06-26-2016 at 12:07 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Floreezy View Post
    Thank you @gymrat. There is Garnier but it leaves a white cast on my skin, do you know one that doesn't? Thanks for this, I am going to return it to the store tomorrow.

Could you please post a photo of the garnier you are referring to?

These are the ingredients: (Copied from the product description on Amazon)
    Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Parfum
    @Floreezy

Check for this one it contains Mexoryl

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/loreal-o.../6000016941760

Another to look for Flo is Bioderma Photoderm MAX, I bet you will be able to find it there as well. If you need a photo of it, let me know.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@look26 thanks dear...its a chemical and its protects you then it must be worth the try.

@Floreezy

Check for this one it contains Mexoryl

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/loreal-o.../6000016941760

Another to look for Flo is Bioderma Photoderm MAX, I bet you will be able to find it there as well. If you need a photo of it, let me know.
    Thanks @gymrat I will look out for this. thanks

Many chemical UV filters have not been cleared by the FDA in the states but are sold in Europe and Asia. Look for ingredients like this

• Mexoryl SX and XL
    • Tinosorb S and M

You will probably find sunscreens that say PPD or PA where you are too.......PPD is also known as PA in some countries with plus signs (ex. PA++) that signal UVA protection strength. The higher the PPD number or the greater the number of plus signs, the better a sunscreen protects against UVA rays. My guess is the Garnier Shiseido and Nivea will be decent sunscreens for you.
    This is music to my ears ... My Lakme Sun Expert spf 50 Sunscreen has PA+++ ... Thanks for sharing this Gymmie bcos I had absolutely no idea what that stood for or meant ... @gymrat
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Quote Originally Posted by TanYummy View Post
    ooh @shawtykid20 ur on the carotone too?

Not to be off topic @gymrat @AIME and @cherries but the depilatory cream has helped with wxfoliayion, (everywhere) FYI and I feel like I look lighter too. It may just be the lightener are penetrating better... or the hairiness was making me look darker
    Sorry @TanYummy , just seen this @mention ... Yes! Shaved skin is easier to lighten so that must be why you're looking lighter .... Slay on hun ...
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

I'm sorry for the late reply but i swear to God my hands went to the same school as yours. i actually have Dyshidrotic eczema on my fingers which gives me thick pads of hard and black crocodile skin. i have been using betasol for a month now and i think i will need to cool off to something weaker soon, its working quite well. I flare up when I'm stressed there for 4 my hands i guess i have no other option, i have to use steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanhi View Post
    I'm sorry for the late reply but i swear to God my hands went to the same school as yours. i actually have Dyshidrotic eczema on my fingers which gives me thick pads of hard and black crocodile skin. i have been using betasol for a month now and i think i will need to cool off to something weaker soon, its working quite well. I flare up when I'm stressed there for 4 my hands i guess i have no other option, i have to use steroids.
    Try the whitenicious dark knuckle pen. It's expensive but it peels after a week and you won't have to buy it. The knuckles darken then peel and reveal the lightened color underneath. It was my last resort, and worth the money. The ONLY thing I will buy from that overpriced brand.
    Last edited by caramelcream; 10-18-2017 at 12:13 AM.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements