Skin Care Talk banner

White Essence Whitening Cream 50ml (x2)

15K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  brown2light 
#1 ·
Selling White Essence Whitening Face Cream (2x) Authentic purchased through the HT26 official website.

Both creams have been opened but only one has been used once.

1 cream £22.50 Both £40

See less See more
#9 ·
Btw hq can be effective again. I used mines for a year got immuned. Took a year break worked again. But u have to tey a different t product. Its funny cus the ammount of time you used hq the amount a time u have yo not use it. It will be effective again. The longest maybe 6 monthd to a year in my opinion

#15 · (Edited)
@brown2light..... I've seen so many of your posting's and its all about your failure to come up with a skin lightening regime, I understand that we all struggle with a routine.There isn't going to be a holy grail skin lightening product that's going to give you all the results that us bleacher's struggle with.. My advice for you is to exfoliate but you already know that... so my other advice for you is to don't lighten your skin or seek out a mixologist....

#17 ·
@brown2light
Yea, sometimes if your melanin ain't letting up, it's time to just take a break and detox. do you drink green tea, or put it on your face. I think that helps with hq immunity. Im just assuming. i put hq on my face the other day. Still darkened lol. I think if i put green tea on my face everyday then it'll help with hq immunity. Because i put green tea on my face months ago then used hq and it worked. I haven't did it lately. So imma test this out for u, put green tea on your face 2 times a day, drink green tea two times a day imma do
it for a week like everyday. Using no skin products, then after the detox for face put hq on face to see if it gives me that red darkening look. If it doesnt and it works temporary then i know what i can do to my skin to help with melanin defense towards hq. I know it sounds stupid and in denial towards hq immunity but I got nothing to lose. And i realise when you use absolutely nothing for face and just detox it'll help with hq imunnity
And have u tried licorice extract? So far im using g&g on my body i dont think its darkening me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.