28 yrs old with heavy wrinkles
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: 28 yrs old with heavy wrinkles

28 yrs old with heavy wrinkles

I have a very loose and hanging face despite only being 28 years old. Worst part is the wrinkles above the eyebrows and forehead. What type of surgery/treatment do I need to get rid of these, any skincare products which would help?

Any advise would be highly appreciated!

image.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Get raw unrefined african shea butter and use it. Make sure its unrefined. You can also get hyaluronic acid gel or serum and occlude ur face at least thrice a week. Google for facial firming exercises and do them.

Also quit facial expressions that could cause your wrinkles.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@BabyBangs ....is raw unrefined shea butter good for wrinkels

Shea butter wouldnt clear the wrinkle..exfoliating, vit c serum and a Good moisturizer or retinol face cream would be great...patience is the besz ingredient
    Last edited by nwababy; 12-25-2015 at 11:01 AM.

Just saw your post. Try argerline. It acts like a topical botox. And always use sunscreen in the future to prevent further wrinkles. Retin a might help with decreasing wrinkle. But use it sparingly as it dries skin as well as building collagen. Also retina a makes your skin more sensitive to the sun so never forget the sunscreen. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudatlas View Post
    I have a very loose and hanging face despite only being 28 years old. Worst part is the wrinkles above the eyebrows and forehead. What type of surgery/treatment do I need to get rid of these, any skincare products which would help?

Any advise would be highly appreciated!

image.jpg
    I say go for RA (Retin- A) .... It's worked wonders for my face
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBangs View Post
    Get raw unrefined african shea butter and use it. Make sure its unrefined. You can also get hyaluronic acid gel or serum and occlude ur face at least thrice a week. Google for facial firming exercises and do them.
    @BabyBangs : Please share/ advice how you occlude the face ... Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by AIME; 01-16-2016 at 09:52 AM.
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowtan View Post
    @BabyBangs ....is raw unrefined shea butter good for wrinkels
    Wow ... Would also like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by nwababy View Post
    Shea butter wouldnt clear the wrinkle..exfoliating, vit c serum and a Good moisturizer or retinol face cream would be great...patience is the besz ingredient
    Sounds like a deal maker for reducing those wrinkles

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements