Upper Lip Melasma - HELP - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Upper Lip Melasma - HELP

Quote Originally Posted by girlzie View Post
    Hi there, i had malasma on my upper lip for over a year and thought it would clear once hormones had settled but when it appeared again on the second year i tried everything, i started with msm think it was just 2000mg a day then increased slowly to about 8000mg with a 1000mg of vit c, i did this for about 2 or 3 months but it made me feel so sick in the mornings and i was so emotional so i dropped the vit c but still ended up stopping the msm coz felt so ill.
    Msm powder tastes vile, if it's not mixed with the correct juice. It's probably the reason you felt sick, I mixed it in with milk when I first purchased it, it was horrid, I spat it straight out!
    I started of on 3000mg, and then moved onto 11-13,000, but I only took it with pure orange juice, which is where I got the vitamin c from, rather than using supplements. Orange juice is what you need to avoid the taste. Give it time and be patient, it will make a difference.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HappyEm View Post
    Msm powder tastes vile, if it's not mixed with the correct juice. It's probably the reason you felt sick, I mixed it in with milk when I first purchased it, it was horrid, I spat it straight out!
    I started of on 3000mg, and then moved onto 11-13,000, but I only took it with pure orange juice, which is where I got the vitamin c from, rather than using supplements. Orange juice is what you need to avoid the taste. Give it time and be patient, it will make a difference.
    hi there happyem, i think in the new year i will try again on msm, how bad was your malasma and how much do you thik it improved

4. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements