NOW AND THEN 2016: I'm ready to get chose!
Page 1 of 33 1 2 11 Last

Thread: NOW AND THEN 2016: I'm ready to get chose!

Cool NOW AND THEN 2016: I'm ready to get chose!

So...2015 is quickly coming to an end and everyone is trying their best to come up with their New Years Resolutions. As many of us will have it, our skin goals will definitely be on that list. I thought it'll be fun to start a thread where everyone posts their 'now' and at this time next year we post comparison pictures of our 'then and now', side by side.

Everyday (or week or month) fonts can come in and post their progress and what new products and regimens they are using and what they didn't like so we can all discuss. In this social media era, forums are gradually fading away but I hope we can keep this community alive and thriving with updated products and techniques.

I know a font posted a 2016 Jan challenge already but I think this is a bit different

My current regimen and shade:

At the moment I only use an exfoliating glove when I shower and dudu osun black soap. I don't use sunscreen which I know is a bad habit I need to break in 2015. I occasionally use 2% hydroquinone on my acne marks to help them fade faster. Picture taken this week in a regular room no editing or extra lighting, I am naturally fair but I do have a tan on my overall body and then an extra tan on my feet and forearms (outline of my shoe and shirt) from living in a sunny area. Idk my exact mac number.

IMG_20151229_140539.JPG

Goals:

I hope to get to a nice milky white color. I want to not only get lighter but also improve my skin's overall health. I've never suffered from acne, even throughout puberty except the usual hormonal breakout. Though I've never suffered from acne I do have PCOS which lead to me having extra facial hair and then ingrown hairs and dark marks along my jawline. In 2016 I hope to start laser hair removal for my jaw and legs. I also want to start incorporating supplements into my diet, start exercising and start eating healthier (beauty from the inside out). My biggest insecurity has been my stretch marks, so those need to be gone by this time next year. I'm working on a hair care challenge and healthy eating challenge parallel to my skin care challenge, as an all round 'Building a better me'. Getting products where I'm located is quite costly but I'm ready to put in the dedication. Tired of complaining about how I look, ready to do something about it, build my confidence and GET CHOSE!

https%3A%2F%2F36.media.tumblr.com%2F1e686d5fc51cc238906fb2ea9812b1df%2Ftumblr_nl2z8jD0zG1r64j6eo.jpg

https%3A%2F%2F36.media.tumblr.com%2F3d36f6f2326d9878a8a3fd56c0dffaa9%2Ftumblr_nzoccyiTEe1ulaw9qo.png

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I love the idea of this thread!
    My current regime and shade
    I'm trying to wean off of my steroid journey, I'm adding more days that I don't use my roid mix until I can go a month with out roids then ill transition to just HQ. I plan on using LA lotion when I'm on my steroid off days and once I've weaned off the roids I'll skin build for 3 days or a week then I'll do an LA peel and I will be doing Dead Sea salt baths weekly and the sauna weekly. After the peel I'll skin build then start HQ and G&G mix I'll layer or alternate haven't decided yet
    this is my current shadeimage.jpg
    my goal is to be pale like NC20 ish
    image.png

image.jpg
    I also want to be this skinny I'm 5'3 and I weigh 127 lbs I'm going on juice cleanse and I plan to be vegan

And I want to get a v line surgery for my jaw and a nose job in South Korea
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lightenme; 12-30-2015 at 02:07 AM.

Great thread........and no worries, SCT has been around since 2006........it ain't going anywhere
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    I love the idea of this thread!
    My current regime and shade
    I'm trying to wean off of my steroid journey, I'm adding more days that I don't use my roid mix until I can go a month with out roids then ill transition to just HQ. I plan on using LA lotion when I'm on my steroid off days and once I've weaned off the roids I'll skin build for 3 days or a week then I'll do an LA peel and I will be doing Dead Sea salt baths weekly and the sauna weekly. After the peel I'll skin build then start HQ and G&G mix I'll layer or alternate haven't decided yet
    this is my current shadeimage.jpg
    my goal is to be pale like NC20 ish
    image.png

image.jpg
    I also want to be this skinny I'm 5'3 and I weigh 127 lbs I'm going on juice cleanse and I plan to be vegan

And I want to get a v line surgery for my jaw and a nose job in South Korea
    Damn girl you wanna become another person

Quote Originally Posted by Tony5 View Post
    Wow I just read that. damn....

If that's what she wants and it doesn't hurt her then

Quote Originally Posted by PriorityMale View Post
    Never said it was anything wrong with it?

Yeah, this is what I call superb skin goal. Good for her coz she's already light. I hope she reach her aim.

Never said it was anything wrong with it?
    I guess that's what I interpreted .-.
    Sorry.

I guess that's what I interpreted .-.
    Sorry.
    It's cool, I think that happens often when we can't see each other's facial expressions.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements