Plastic surgery SOUTH KOREA - Page 2

Thread: Plastic surgery SOUTH KOREA

South korea is the world's capital of cosmetic surgery. Most korean women there get it done....I'm sure you are aware of that. There's a brand that specializes in tourists going to SK to get it done, I forgot what its called now.... you might want to do further research on this.

Great prices too.....

I use some Korean and Japanese skin care products, actually.

Btw..... I would recommend you getting a Photoshopped picture of you with a v line to see if you like it before actually going along with it.

Just incase.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Update: the company is called seoultouchup

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixCharm View Post
    Update: the company is called seoultouchup
    Wuuuuuu ...!!! Thanks @PhoenixCharm ...
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

South korea is the world's capital of cosmetic surgery. Most korean women there get it done....I'm sure you are aware of that. There's a brand that specializes in tourists going to SK to get it done, I forgot what its called now.... you might want to do further research on this.

Great prices too.....

I use some Korean and Japanese skin care products, actually.

Btw..... I would recommend you getting a Photoshopped picture of you with a v line to see if you like it before actually going along with it.

Just incase.
    Didn't know South Korea is so big on cosmetic surgery .... Or that Korean women are so into it.

But yes, yes! They're yards and leaps ahead in skincare stuff ...
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    Didn't know South Korea is so big on cosmetic surgery .... Or that Korean women are so into it.

But yes, yes! They're yards and leaps ahead in skincare stuff ...
    Yup its very normal over there.... sometimes parents give them money for plastic surgery for graduation gifts.
    Better looks = better job (in a lot of cases) appearance is considered a asset in Korean society, at least that is what I've been told and seen for myself.

I use a lot of their skin products.... even suncream so amazing!

and yes....
    Seoultouchup has some very positive reviews, used a lot by foreigners.
    Personally wouldn't mind a little cosmetic surgery..... just minor ones though. Don't wanna change up my whole look haha

this is interesting I am having a look at seoul touch up now. I am thinking of maybe getting some work done too. I'm looking up prices right now. and good hospitals

Quote Originally Posted by SugarSyrup View Post
    this is interesting I am having a look at seoul touch up now. I am thinking of maybe getting some work done too. I'm looking up prices right now. and good hospitals
    Interesting!
    what you thinking of getting done?

Interesting thread. I am considering similar.

Interesting!
    what you thinking of getting done?
    Hello . I am thinking of getting my teeth fixed and maybe laser work on my eyes for vision correction. I may sneak in some lipo. And They do skin lightening injections over there with gluta and vitamin c they are really powerful and a safer alternative.Then I would only have to work on maintaining it.

Yup its very normal over there.... sometimes parents give them money for plastic surgery for graduation gifts.
    Better looks = better job (in a lot of cases) appearance is considered a asset in Korean society, at least that is what I've been told and seen for myself.

I use a lot of their skin products.... even suncream so amazing!

and yes....
    Seoultouchup has some very positive reviews, used a lot by foreigners.
    Personally wouldn't mind a little cosmetic surgery..... just minor ones though. Don't wanna change up my whole look haha
    How would one know what hospital to choose and which surgeon is best??

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements