Plastic surgery SOUTH KOREA - Page 2

Thread: Plastic surgery SOUTH KOREA

  1. #11
    South korea is the world's capital of cosmetic surgery. Most korean women there get it done....I'm sure you are aware of that. There's a brand that specializes in tourists going to SK to get it done, I forgot what its called now.... you might want to do further research on this.

    Great prices too.....

    I use some Korean and Japanese skin care products, actually.

    Btw..... I would recommend you getting a Photoshopped picture of you with a v line to see if you like it before actually going along with it.

    Just incase.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    Update: the company is called seoultouchup

  4. #13
    SCT Elite AIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    IN MY SKIN
    Posts
    4,376
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixCharm View Post
    Update: the company is called seoultouchup
    Wuuuuuu ...!!! Thanks @PhoenixCharm ...
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    SCT Elite AIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    IN MY SKIN
    Posts
    4,376
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixCharm View Post
    South korea is the world's capital of cosmetic surgery. Most korean women there get it done....I'm sure you are aware of that. There's a brand that specializes in tourists going to SK to get it done, I forgot what its called now.... you might want to do further research on this.

    Great prices too.....

    I use some Korean and Japanese skin care products, actually.

    Btw..... I would recommend you getting a Photoshopped picture of you with a v line to see if you like it before actually going along with it.

    Just incase.
    Didn't know South Korea is so big on cosmetic surgery .... Or that Korean women are so into it.

    But yes, yes! They're yards and leaps ahead in skincare stuff ...
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

  7. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    Didn't know South Korea is so big on cosmetic surgery .... Or that Korean women are so into it.

    But yes, yes! They're yards and leaps ahead in skincare stuff ...
    Yup its very normal over there.... sometimes parents give them money for plastic surgery for graduation gifts.
    Better looks = better job (in a lot of cases) appearance is considered a asset in Korean society, at least that is what I've been told and seen for myself.

    I use a lot of their skin products.... even suncream so amazing!

    and yes....
    Seoultouchup has some very positive reviews, used a lot by foreigners.
    Personally wouldn't mind a little cosmetic surgery..... just minor ones though. Don't wanna change up my whole look haha

  8. #16
    this is interesting I am having a look at seoul touch up now. I am thinking of maybe getting some work done too. I'm looking up prices right now. and good hospitals

  9. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarSyrup View Post
    this is interesting I am having a look at seoul touch up now. I am thinking of maybe getting some work done too. I'm looking up prices right now. and good hospitals
    Interesting!
    what you thinking of getting done?

  10. #18
    Interesting thread. I am considering similar.

  11. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixCharm View Post
    Interesting!
    what you thinking of getting done?
    Hello . I am thinking of getting my teeth fixed and maybe laser work on my eyes for vision correction. I may sneak in some lipo. And They do skin lightening injections over there with gluta and vitamin c they are really powerful and a safer alternative.Then I would only have to work on maintaining it.

  12. #20
    SCT Elite AIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    IN MY SKIN
    Posts
    4,376
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixCharm View Post
    Yup its very normal over there.... sometimes parents give them money for plastic surgery for graduation gifts.
    Better looks = better job (in a lot of cases) appearance is considered a asset in Korean society, at least that is what I've been told and seen for myself.

    I use a lot of their skin products.... even suncream so amazing!

    and yes....
    Seoultouchup has some very positive reviews, used a lot by foreigners.
    Personally wouldn't mind a little cosmetic surgery..... just minor ones though. Don't wanna change up my whole look haha
    How would one know what hospital to choose and which surgeon is best??
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •