Plastic surgery SOUTH KOREA
Page 1 of 4 1 2 Last

Thread: Plastic surgery SOUTH KOREA

  1. #1
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,297

    Plastic surgery SOUTH KOREA

    Im thinking of getting plastic surgery done in Korea I'm African and I'm nervous as to how it will turn out but a lot of people ask me if I'm pinay so I don't know. Anyway what are the best clinics/doctors?? I'm thinking ID hospital. I want to do a v-line then a nose job what do you think??
    Here are examples of bad surgery from South Korea
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Here are examples of good ones
    image.jpg
    image.png
    I think I'll do my nose first the my v line if I still don't like it

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Im thinking of getting plastic surgery done in Korea I'm African and I'm nervous as to how it will turn out but a lot of people ask me if I'm pinay so I don't know. Anyway what are the best clinics/doctors?? I'm thinking ID hospital. I want to do a v-line then a nose job what do you think??
    Here are examples of bad surgery from South Korea
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Here are examples of good ones
    image.jpg
    image.png
    I think I'll do my nose first the my v line if I still don't like it
    Wow I like the result of the dark skin girl but isn't it expensive. How much would it cost. I do think you should try the v line first but then you should post separate pic of your nose and jaw. The last Asian girl her face drastically alter because of her jaw. Aren't you scared tho

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Im thinking of getting plastic surgery done in Korea I'm African and I'm nervous as to how it will turn out but a lot of people ask me if I'm pinay so I don't know. Anyway what are the best clinics/doctors?? I'm thinking ID hospital. I want to do a v-line then a nose job what do you think??
    Here are examples of bad surgery from South Korea
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Here are examples of good ones
    image.jpg
    image.png
    I think I'll do my nose first the my v line if I still don't like it
    Think for a very long time. Research research and then some more research. Surgery shouldn't be taken lightly. You need to know exactly what your getting yourself into. You need to know what the produce involves. Why you thinking ID hospital, Korea?
    Rhinoplasty is thee hardest/riskiest procedure to do - even in the Hands of a top Rhinoplasty specialist.

    Ive been researching Revision Rhinoplasty surgeons all over the world for the past five years or so and just about feel confident and ready to do it all again. Don't make the mistake like a lot do ( including myself ) and choose a surgeon based on location or whatever fancy hospital they work out of. The surgeon is the most important, get it wrong and it's heartache and costs thousands to fix. Reviews, talking and seeing actual photos from real patients, malpractice.... Every surgeon has a different style too - so if it's a cutesy, button upturned look your after then make sure you don't go with a surgeon who prefers a longer more elegant nose.

    So many good surgeons out there. All the noses I've seen, for me I would stick to the UK or head to the US.

    Pinay? What's that?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    pinay= Philippine lady

    The ladies in bad surgery samples actually look good to me.. and the good surgery looks a bit fake

  7. #5
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,135
    Pinay??..........never in my life have I heard this would not want someone calling me a Pinay.......sounds so wrong!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  8. #6
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Wow I like the result of the dark skin girl but isn't it expensive. How much would it cost. I do think you should try the v line first but then you should post separate pic of your nose and jaw. The last Asian girl her face drastically alter because of her jaw. Aren't you scared tho
    I'm very scared! Especially with my jaw!! I'm tilling to spend 20k+

  9. #7
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Neom View Post
    Think for a very long time. Research research and then some more research. Surgery shouldn't be taken lightly. You need to know exactly what your getting yourself into. You need to know what the produce involves. Why you thinking ID hospital, Korea?
    Rhinoplasty is thee hardest/riskiest procedure to do - even in the Hands of a top Rhinoplasty specialist.

    Ive been researching Revision Rhinoplasty surgeons all over the world for the past five years or so and just about feel confident and ready to do it all again. Don't make the mistake like a lot do ( including myself ) and choose a surgeon based on location or whatever fancy hospital they work out of. The surgeon is the most important, get it wrong and it's heartache and costs thousands to fix. Reviews, talking and seeing actual photos from real patients, malpractice.... Every surgeon has a different style too - so if it's a cutesy, button upturned look your after then make sure you don't go with a surgeon who prefers a longer more elegant nose.

    So many good surgeons out there. All the noses I've seen, for me I would stick to the UK or head to the US.

    Pinay? What's that?
    I've been thinking about it for so long. I went with id because it's super famous and notorious for their work I plan to stay in South Korea in the summer so I want to visit diffeent doctors an do more research while I'm actually there. I hate uk/us nose jobs they are probably some of the fakest/ worse I've seen

  10. #8
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by daddysgirl View Post
    pinay= Philippine lady

    The ladies in bad surgery samples actually look good to me.. and the good surgery looks a bit fake
    really?? Plastic surgery is so hard because it might look good and real to some people them bad and fake to other people

  11. #9
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Pinay??..........never in my life have I heard this would not want someone calling me a Pinay.......sounds so wrong!
    Lol I felt the same way! I guess they are tan looking Filipinos I had to google it too the first time!

  12. #10
    SCT Elite AIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    IN MY SKIN
    Posts
    4,376
    Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Im thinking of getting plastic surgery done in Korea I'm African and I'm nervous as to how it will turn out but a lot of people ask me if I'm pinay so I don't know. Anyway what are the best clinics/doctors?? I'm thinking ID hospital. I want to do a v-line then a nose job what do you think??
    Here are examples of bad surgery from South Korea
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Here are examples of good ones
    image.jpg
    image.png
    I think I'll do my nose first the my v line if I still don't like it

    These are all very impressive, even the ones considered bad ... Do they do boobs and butts ? & at what cost? ... If you can please post pics of those
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •