Thrift Store Shopping - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 First 5 6

Thread: Thrift Store Shopping

I am with you Laurel it really is like a treasure hunt. I have even found full bottles of really nice perfumes.
    Top 3 products for skin Vit C serum, RA and SS

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hmmm, don't mean to sound totally thick but what is a thrift store? Justlike a charity shop?
    BAAAAMM!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I'm the same with Oasis on getting the creepies about second hand clothes. I used to have a roommate whose bf would scour the army surplus stores for used army jackets and boots. That totally creeped me out because I was like what if some solider died in those boots.

Then on the other hand, if one goes to a high end consignment shop it is a different idea. The rich lady who gets rid of her Armani dress because she has worn it twice. You can get steals of deals from places like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    hmmm noo I think I pass. I am considering just to check it out, but buying something...? I doubt it, sure I get the creepies again. ..lol.

I rather stick to antique shopping

So I went to the store down the street earlier.. its called Mad Closet, a Thrift Shop.
    I was very very surprised. Very clean, organized and cool stuff. Like Designer Labels.. like BeBe, Ann Taylor, FCUK, good selection of Jeans, purses.... starting at 10 Dollars and up. Some Stuff was even new.... cute dresses and some of the shoes were brandnew and some clothes still had tags. I might be back

Yep ! it's insane to not take advantage of those awesome deals, I know I browse when I have time.. I think those stores even consignment stores are worth taking a half hour to scout for some amazing pieces, wether it be a scarf. purse...coat. Y a just never know what you'll find

mony is Winners a Thrift shop ?
    I spend good time and money in Winners
    Especially when they have their sales
    I also got my Gordon Ramsey crockery there
    * I love the outlets in Kingston, we can go together
    in November if you have time ?*

Quote Originally Posted by desertrose View Post
    mony is Winners a Thrift shop ?
    I spend good time and money in Winners
    Especially when they have their sales
    I also got my Gordon Ramsey crockery there
    * I love the outlets in Kingston, we can go together
    in November if you have time ?*
    desertrose you're taking a trip to Ontario? Second best province next to British Columbia. Sorry Mony Joking, of course, I have many relatives and friends in Ontari. I was born in Manitoba so I had to make the choice fo east or west, so I went west. Ontario is beautiful.

The whole Canada is beautiful !
    I have a very good friend in British Columbia (very nice people and weather) and family
    in Ontario and Montreal where we have our Condo (lock-up-and-go)
    At first, I never thought I would like Canada this much.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements