Bleachers anonymous therapy. - Page 255
Page 255 of 255 First 245 254 255

Thread: Bleachers anonymous therapy.

  1. #2541
    Quote Originally Posted by Kays View Post
    Still expecting your responses guys, face lightening non -hq products that can take me up 3shades at least. Please expecting your responses. Thinking of precious serums, cause i tried precious gels last year and it didnt work. What are yall using to get yellow pales tones . Thank you @john dave @moon maiden @TRIUMPH @gymrat
    did u use HQ in the past ? if yes how long ? maybe u're immune to it , so arbutin doesnt work for u (the ingredient in precious gel)

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2542
    @Kays : currently using precious gel and Pr Bedon Supreme serum and my face has gotten 4 shades darker. Question: does anyone know why Mitchell Brand stop using PayPal as a checkout option? Are they safe to buy from now that PayPal is not available?

  4. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    @Kays : currently using precious gel and Pr Bedon Supreme serum and my face has gotten 4 shades darker. Question: does anyone know why Mitchell Brand stop using PayPal as a checkout option? Are they safe to buy from now that PayPal is not available?
    maybe its the both are too strong for your face , the face is very sensitive

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #2544
    Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMilan View Post
    Guys, please I need help. I’ve been trying to clear up my knuckles and feet. They were a shade darker than my complexion (MAC Nc42/44 for reference) so someone suggested I did a tca peel. I did a 30% tca peel on my knuckles and feet and I didn’t have any troubles with the process and I don’t think I burnt or anything. With heavy moisturizing, I peeled in sheets within a week and my skin was so even and beautiful. But after about a week or two my feet and hands started to redarken and now they are like 3-4shades darker than my complexion (with my feet being worse, they are so uneven, with some areas being darker than others). Has anyone experienced this before? I’m so sad and it’s getting me depressed. I don’t know what went wrong. My feet looks like I’m wearing a black socks 😭😭. I’d appreciate response on what can be done. Mind you, I used Biore watery essence sunscreen throughout and still do till now. (Did the tca peel on the 1st of December 2018)
    you got PIH post inflamatory pigmentation- i think from NC 42 and above shouldnt go higher than 12.5 or 15% TCA . TCA is very strong and acid can be the devil on darker skin tones : nice skin the first week then it darkens with a vengence - for now just moisturize for a month , shea butter, aloe vera,etc u can also look for a cream that repairs damaged skin - then after start doing LA peels once a week , 10-20% for a month - then u can start back using lightening creams ( do a peel on your hand once a month then) - i know this process sounds long , but i learned the hard way , trying to go fast , u just end up getting more PIh...u need to give your skin a break and time to heal - u can also consult a dermatologist for faster results but if u wanna do it yourself i recommend taken the slow road ...
    Thanks so much for your response. What lightening cream do you suggest to lighten them up? I have been doing weekly la peels. And moisturizing with amlactin and Shea butter every other day. They look better than they were before, but not light either. Maybe if I start using a lightening cream then they would lighten up? But the la peel really made a difference. Someone recommended I used glycolic acid to peel again? What do you think about this. I’m sincerely tired of different acids 😭

  7. #2545
    Thanks for your response. I use Biore cause it doesn’t leave a white cast. Do you know any zinc based sunscreens that would make me ghostly? All the ones I’ve tried make me look like a ghost. And about peeling again with TCA, I’m scaredddd. I vowed never to touch tca again cause it traumatized me. Can I do glycolic instead? I’m currently doing weekly lactic acid peels but they are slow AF and the peeling isn’t deep.

  8. #2546
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMilan View Post
    Guys, please I need help. I’ve been trying to clear up my knuckles and feet. They were a shade darker than my complexion (MAC Nc42/44 for reference) so someone suggested I did a tca peel. I did a 30% tca peel on my knuckles and feet and I didn’t have any troubles with the process and I don’t think I burnt or anything. With heavy moisturizing, I peeled in sheets within a week and my skin was so even and beautiful. But after about a week or two my feet and hands started to redarken and now they are like 3-4shades darker than my complexion (with my feet being worse, they are so uneven, with some areas being darker than others). Has anyone experienced this before? I’m so sad and it’s getting me depressed. I don’t know what went wrong. My feet looks like I’m wearing a black socks 😭😭. I’d appreciate response on what can be done. Mind you, I used Biore watery essence sunscreen throughout and still do till now. (Did the tca peel on the 1st of December 2018)
    Awwh sorry to hear this......but don't loose hope just yet, your skin will continue to change in the weeks to come. One thing I wouldn't recommend is using any type of sunscreen that contains alcohol, in which the one you use is loaded with alcohol. That on freshly peel skin is not good for anyone. But for now I would continue keeping things moisturized. Once your skin has completely healed give the peel another try, but instead of using an alcohol based sunscreen go for something that contains zinc, not only is it great for sun protection but it is also very soothing. If you don't have anything with zinc then just keep things covered when in the sun even if it means wearing socks.....you gotta do what you gotta do for sun protection even if its not glamorous [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/redface.png[/IMG]

    Thanks for your response. I use Biore cause it doesn’t leave a white cast. Do you know any zinc based sunscreens that would make me ghostly? All the ones I’ve tried make me look like a ghost. And about peeling again with TCA, I’m scaredddd. I vowed never to touch tca again cause it traumatized me. Can I do glycolic instead? I’m currently doing weekly lactic acid peels but they are slow AF and the peeling isn’t deep.

  9. #2547
    Hi there,
    Great Thread. I have horrible hyper pigmentation on my legs. the darkest spots ever imaginable !!! I tried a lactic peel that made things even worse and it was quite a low percentage.... help?

    What are the best hyper pigmentation gels out there that can clear me up before Xmas hopefully? I'll appreciate any recommendations.

  10. #2548
    Quote Originally Posted by Yewy View Post
    Hi there,
    Great Thread. I have horrible hyper pigmentation on my legs. the darkest spots ever imaginable !!! I tried a lactic peel that made things even worse and it was quite a low percentage.... help?

    What are the best hyper pigmentation gels out there that can clear me up before Xmas hopefully? I'll appreciate any recommendations.
    @Yewy mandelic acid peels are good for hyperpigmentation. Also AHA lotions and vitamin c serums help

  11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •