Skin Care Talk banner

Bleachers anonymous therapy.

678K views 3K replies 125 participants last post by  Mazikeen 
#1 ·
Hey guys, this is a space where we can share our lightening, exfoliating or maintenance goals and achievements. Feel free to ask questions, give suggestions. When you have progress share! Experience set back share! Try a new product you know it share.
I will start i don't have a goal i just want to be even all over. I plan to do a peel on my joints as they are my problem areas. This is my focus for the first couple of months! Products i plan to try surewhite serum for my joints only. I recently started using gng oil and shea butter on my lips after scrubbing them with a tooth brush thanks to John-Dave. May the lightening gods be with us all!

#2 ·
@moon maiden great thread.. I am glad toothbrush g&g oil and shea butter is working for you... I stopped the g&g oil and found the kojie san was an great alternative.. right now Its winter for a good 3-4 months before spring.. so focusing on skin building and exfoliating at the moment... and clearing up the last of this PIH from G&G

#8 ·
Hullo!!

Nice thread.
Lemme pitch my tent here :D
I have a lightening goal and I am far from it yet.

I just noticed my hands getting brighter, and the only thing I have been using on them is Fair and white AhA lotion. Now this is a miracle for me because nothing works on my hands.

How are you Moonie?
Kisses to fluffy et all :D

#10 ·
my inner arms have been peeling. i'm just now noticing that at the bend of my right arm it appears kind of dark. my left arm is also a little dark. i don't think it's pih though. would it be okay if next week i apply la lotion on my arms to peel them some more?i have been moisturizing and protecting. i have not picked at it at all. i only gently rubbed some dead skin off while i was moisturizing.

#11 ·
sadly, i think it is pih. Good thing it's not really dark or black. I will continue to use aloe and olive oil and also apply neosporin. next week when i use la lotion on my arms i will skip that area since it's a common area to get pih and also the area behind the knees. when working with these places i'll use a low % of la lotion and only apply once a week.

#15 ·
Hey guys, this is a space where we can share our lightening, exfoliating or maintenance goals and achievements.
So I was sitting in class today, and I couldn't help but notice the variation in skin colors.. There was this one white guy in front of me, so I found myself discreetly comparing the color of my arm and his white as hell neck.. and, I'm only a few shades away (probably 2-3 shades from my birth color). Definitely making progress. :) +1 for science.

#21 ·
Great "BAT" thread Moonshine...

Okay, I'm currently dancing with the devil every night (roiding rythem) & Ive gained 1 shade in 2 weeks ... And Im thrilled!!! My pih n permatan has seriously improved...

Hoping to gain 4 shades in 2 months time and become even all over ... And also have lighter hands n feet ... And in 2 months time hopefully have a flawless face that I can go out without makeup ...

This roid, gng + Labi berra take me there ! So help me Lawd ...

#22 ·
Yasss! Wifey started a thread!!! Feels like home!
Hullo!!

Nice thread.
Lemme pitch my tent here :D
I have a lightening goal and I am far from it yet.

I just noticed my hands getting brighter, and the only thing I have been using on them is Fair and white AhA lotion. Now this is a miracle for me because nothing works on my hands.

How are you Moonie?
Kisses to fluffy et all :D
Double kisses to you boo!
Hey boo i haven't "seen" Fluffkins around these parts all day sobbing . Wow glad your hands are coming along good luck on your journey hun!
I'm never gone for too long. I'll pm you in a bit. xx

#24 ·
Sorry Fluffiness ... I was also indisposed last week and rubbing just wasn't my priority ... Get well soon my dear ...

#75 ·
Hmmm , wonder why.

#78 ·
I'm so paranoid of getting pih. I read about some people darkening with la lotion/peels. My arms have peeled very much during this past week and a half. The darker side of my arm still looks mostly the same. It will take some time to lighten from years of sun exposure and not wearing sunscreen. Besides not over exfoliating, sap, and sunscreen what are some other tips to not get pih?

#89 ·
Today is not going well.. Im recovering from a slight hangover.. me and a couple college friends where having a drinking contest last night... anyways I accidently used my g&g mix with the oil that i mix into a bowl before I put it into a container on my strawberrys.. i thought it was whip cream.. I have no idea why i thought it was whip cream....

#91 ·
Alright Moonie I see you!

I literally got told the worst thing yesterday for the second time. I showed a picture of my face where it's looked really brown, and two different people said I look the same and they don't see a difference.

So I made an extra strong cream and ordered a 15% lactic acid cream. Cause the next time I see them they'll see a DIFFERENCE.

lol... But seriously my goal is to get my face to match with my legs. I'm light from the torso down, and carmel latte from the torso up.

#101 ·
I think I need to do a peel.. i think my legs needs to peel and thats why the lotion is not being absorbed. But im so scared to do a peel - I didnt buy any peeling products either.

i use KIT like three times in a month maybe I need to use it more.

Yall i hate hate the whole bath thing. I cant sit in a bathtub. I feel all itchy and yucky. I did try the whole soaking in a tub thing and I hated it.

#102 ·
No need to soak just stand under a shower for 15 minutes and the use your KIT. I use my KIT and epsom salt as a scrub and gurl the dirt that comes off is insane. I suggest 35% LA peel you can do it once a week it exfoliates you but doesn't make your skin peel.

#103 ·
UPDATE: I applied my plain yogurt, lemon and honey mix on Saturday and tonight i was out of raw honey so i used the regular kind. I applied this mix to my face, feet and hands left it on for fifteen minutes. I washed it off when i took my nightly shower i noticed when i used my facial cleansing brush on my face it felt a little raw so i stopped. When i got out of the shower i noticed my face and ankles were peeling! This has never happened to me before i moisturized with shea butter and twerked like i invented twerking! I am so happy right now! :marchmellow::marchmellow:

#105 ·
Diary of a Training Geisha
1/18/16
From this month to sometime in May (after this semester) is over I'm going to strictly focus on exfoliation to get rid of this permatan I have. My underarms, inner thighs, under eyes, and biceps have this creamy yellow color I've always wished was all over my skin which is instead it's covered by dead skin. I also want to get rid of my acne during this time peroid with the usage of Retin-A and experiment with using Lemon Essential Oil and Jojoba Oil to exfoliate/lighten my lips until I start using G&G products.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.