Bleachers anonymous therapy. - Page 2

Thread: Bleachers anonymous therapy.

sadly, i think it is pih. Good thing it's not really dark or black. I will continue to use aloe and olive oil and also apply neosporin. next week when i use la lotion on my arms i will skip that area since it's a common area to get pih and also the area behind the knees. when working with these places i'll use a low % of la lotion and only apply once a week.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by itsmodella View Post
    Hullo!!

Nice thread.
    Lemme pitch my tent here
    I have a lightening goal and I am far from it yet.

I just noticed my hands getting brighter, and the only thing I have been using on them is Fair and white AhA lotion. Now this is a miracle for me because nothing works on my hands.

How are you Moonie?
    Kisses to fluffy et all
    Hey boo i haven't "seen" Fluffkins around these parts all day sobbing . Wow glad your hands are coming along good luck on your journey hun!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowtan View Post
    @moon maiden , @John-Dave .....do u apply g g oil and shea butter on lips at nighttime only or at daytime too
    Yes night and day but tou can get a chap stick with spf in it to be safe.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lolacreammocha View Post
    sadly, i think it is pih. Good thing it's not really dark or black. I will continue to use aloe and olive oil and also apply neosporin. next week when i use la lotion on my arms i will skip that area since it's a common area to get pih and also the area behind the knees. when working with these places i'll use a low % of la lotion and only apply once a week.
    This is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Hey guys, this is a space where we can share our lightening, exfoliating or maintenance goals and achievements.
    So I was sitting in class today, and I couldn't help but notice the variation in skin colors.. There was this one white guy in front of me, so I found myself discreetly comparing the color of my arm and his white as hell neck.. and, I'm only a few shades away (probably 2-3 shades from my birth color). Definitely making progress. +1 for science.

Quote Originally Posted by arrow View Post
    So I was sitting in class today, and I couldn't help but notice the variation in skin colors.. There was this one white guy in front of me, so I found myself discreetly comparing the color of my arm and his white as hell neck.. and, I'm only a few shades away (probably 2-3 shades from my birth color). Definitely making progress. +1 for science.
    Yay for science and progress!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowtan View Post
    @moon maiden....thank u
    You are welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by arrow View Post
    Yeah! Get your pale on!

Nice topic ...
    Last edited by AIME; 01-16-2016 at 09:34 AM.
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements