Bleachers anonymous therapy.
Page 1 of 255 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Bleachers anonymous therapy.

Bleachers anonymous therapy.

Hey guys, this is a space where we can share our lightening, exfoliating or maintenance goals and achievements. Feel free to ask questions, give suggestions. When you have progress share! Experience set back share! Try a new product you know it share.
    I will start i don't have a goal i just want to be even all over. I plan to do a peel on my joints as they are my problem areas. This is my focus for the first couple of months! Products i plan to try surewhite serum for my joints only. I recently started using gng oil and shea butter on my lips after scrubbing them with a tooth brush thanks to John-Dave. May the lightening gods be with us all!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@moon maiden great thread.. I am glad toothbrush g&g oil and shea butter is working for you... I stopped the g&g oil and found the kojie san was an great alternative.. right now Its winter for a good 3-4 months before spring.. so focusing on skin building and exfoliating at the moment... and clearing up the last of this PIH from G&G

Are you supposed to put the g&g oil and sheabutter on your lips mixed together then just exfoliate with a toothbrush?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I want to know more about lightening the lips. go on and spill the tea.

I use the tooth brush and exfoliating soap like koijic soap to scrub my lips then i apply gng oil and shea butter.

Quote Originally Posted by John-Dave View Post
    @moon maiden great thread.. I am glad toothbrush g&g oil and shea butter is working for you... I stopped the g&g oil and found the kojie san was an great alternative.. right now Its winter for a good 3-4 months before spring.. so focusing on skin building and exfoliating at the moment... and clearing up the last of this PIH from G&G
    PIH from gng is a bish i hope it clears up soon! My rash has healed due to exfoliation and the scarring is fading real well.

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    PIH from gng is a bish i hope it clears up soon! My rash has healed due to exfoliation and the scarring is fading real well.
    Yes it is... Ive been using the Palmers skin therapy oil twice daily.. and recently the palmers lactic acid lotion has made a huge difference... Glad your rash has healed...

Hullo!!

Nice thread.
    Lemme pitch my tent here
    I have a lightening goal and I am far from it yet.

I just noticed my hands getting brighter, and the only thing I have been using on them is Fair and white AhA lotion. Now this is a miracle for me because nothing works on my hands.

How are you Moonie?
    Kisses to fluffy et all

@moon maiden , @John-Dave .....do u apply g g oil and shea butter on lips at nighttime only or at daytime too

my inner arms have been peeling. i'm just now noticing that at the bend of my right arm it appears kind of dark. my left arm is also a little dark. i don't think it's pih though. would it be okay if next week i apply la lotion on my arms to peel them some more?i have been moisturizing and protecting. i have not picked at it at all. i only gently rubbed some dead skin off while i was moisturizing.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements