Serious sap question
Page 1 of 5 1 2 Last

Thread: Serious sap question

Exclamation Serious sap question

So I recently started lightening, and things have been ok and some of my scars started to clear up. But this weekend my dad invited took us to his new apartment (we have to go every two weeks for the weekend) and he refuses to buy curtains so there is literally sun in every angle of his house except for his closet. I tried to put sunscreen on often but I know it wasn't enough. My question is will I have to start my exfoliation process completely over, and what can I do to protect myself when I have to go back? Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

i barely have curtains in my house... I suggest wearing long sleeves and long pants in the house... I think as long as you arent in direct sunlight... you should be okay

What she said. Beside you're only there for the weekend. When I lived with my ex in Panama we had no curtains either. After 10 months I had gotten so dark. I wanted to get back my skin so bad and that's how I started lightening and the rest is history.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I also have a related question.. can you darken from sitting in a car all day??? I mean I do know the answer but just to confirm. I remember last year during the summer I was hired by my neighbor to do this kind of "meals on wheels" delivery thing and we would spend morning to sunset just driving around the city making deliveries. I used to put sunscreen on in the morning but never reapply as I thought it didn't matter since I would be IN the car but in the front seat. I kept getting darker and didn't put two and two together for a long time!

People don't worry, if you are behind glass your skin can't darken because the UV from the sun can't get tru the glass.. :-) Google is your friend my dear...

Quote Originally Posted by xsparklex View Post
    I also have a related question.. can you darken from sitting in a car all day??? I mean I do know the answer but just to confirm. I remember last year during the summer I was hired by my neighbor to do this kind of "meals on wheels" delivery thing and we would spend morning to sunset just driving around the city making deliveries. I used to put sunscreen on in the morning but never reapply as I thought it didn't matter since I would be IN the car but in the front seat. I kept getting darker and didn't put two and two together for a long time!
    Yup... you can definitely tan through glass... it really doesn't offer any photoprotection unless it's tinted... even then, you still need to top up your sunscreen for added peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely_Lola View Post
    People don't worry, if you are behind glass your skin can't darken because the UV from the sun can't get tru the glass.. :-) Google is your friend my dear...

Lol! Are you trolling?

Question. During the summer I work at an amusement park , if I wore shorts and a tank top, but still wore sunscreen on exposed parts and reapplied every 2 hours or so, would I darken much? Also, would a SnapBack protect my front from the sun?

Quote Originally Posted by 3shadeslighter View Post
    Lol! Are you trolling?
    or something!!

YES......you can tan through glass Lola
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements