Korean BB Cream HANSKIN Super Magic

Thread: Korean BB Cream HANSKIN Super Magic

  1. #1

    Korean BB Cream HANSKIN Super Magic

    I love this stuff. I got it as a sample in a beauty box. But I cannot find it! Does anyone know where I can buy this BB cream?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,320
    What about Amazon?
    http://www.amazon.com/Hanskin-Premiu.../dp/B001MSZDQK

    Or BeautyBar
    http://www.beautybar.com/p/productname-763011
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  4. #3
    BEAUTY BAR! that was the place BUT it's unavailable now but Amazon appears to have it. THANK YOU GYMMIE. Now where to find that authentic Kojie San soap!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampstalker View Post
    BEAUTY BAR! that was the place BUT it's unavailable now but Amazon appears to have it. THANK YOU GYMMIE. Now where to find that authentic Kojie San soap!
    I did find other places that have the Hanskins if you can't get it on Amazon, let me know!!

    Tell me is there only one shade in this BB cream??
    @Swampstalker
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  7. #5
    Not sure Gymrat if there is only one shade. The one I use is very light going on but blends in my skin within minutes and it looks fantastic. It is a bit pricey I may have to wait a bit longer to get it.

  8. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    I did find other places that have the Hanskins if you can't get it on Amazon, let me know!!

    Tell me is there only one shade in this BB cream??
    @Swampstalker
    I'm pretty sure there's just one shade. I bought it from a shop and they just had the 1 shade.

  9. #7
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat585 View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's just one shade. I bought it from a shop and they just had the 1 shade.
    You found it locally?? Well aren't you a lucky girl did you like it @Kat585 ?? I like BB creams because they are not a heavy coverage. I've used several other brands but never tried Hanskins before.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  10. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    You found it locally?? Well aren't you a lucky girl did you like it @Kat585 ?? I like BB creams because they are not a heavy coverage. I've used several other brands but never tried Hanskins before.
    Hi @gymrat , yes I just stumbled across it in a shop owned by asians. It was on clearance so they are no longer selling it. It also was not cheap, I can't remember how much I paid maybe 30 and I believe it was 50 percent off. Out of all the tinted moisturizer and bb creams I have it is top of the line and I hear asians like Koreans for example have the best bb creams.

  11. #9
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat585 View Post
    Hi @gymrat, yes I just stumbled across it in a shop owned by asians. It was on clearance so they are no longer selling it. It also was not cheap, I can't remember how much I paid maybe 30 and I believe it was 50 percent off. Out of all the tinted moisturizer and bb creams I have it is top of the line and I hear asians like Koreans for example have the best bb creams.
    I believe Hanskins was the very first BB cream to hit the Korean market. I will have to give it a go. Have you tried Skin79? It's another I liked.

    Gotta hand it to the Koreans, they do have the prettiest, flawless skin.......lots to be said about that!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  12. #10
    Never heard of Skin79. Time to Google it.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •