Hairline GOOOOOOONE and desperate
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Hairline GOOOOOOONE and desperate

Hairline GOOOOOOONE and desperate

My hairline refuses to budge; i dont perm it, comb it, braid it...nada. i massage it and let it breathe but for some odd reason, its just not growing; instead its moving backwards. i cannot even go out in public wearing my hair the way i want; im natural btw. can anyone help? ive tried all vitamins: biotin, msm, MGT, hairfinity, Maxi Life hair, shin and nails, silica, horsetail, castor oil, rosemary, lavender, ALL OILS even emu. you name it ive tried it to no avail.ive even taken up the ayuverduic methods...and ive done the inversion method even the green house method, baggy method....im all out of ideas. Can someone help me?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    My hairline refuses to budge; i dont perm it, comb it, braid it...nada. i massage it and let it breathe but for some odd reason, its just not growing; instead its moving backwards. i cannot even go out in public wearing my hair the way i want; im natural btw. can anyone help? ive tried all vitamins: biotin, msm, MGT, hairfinity, Maxi Life hair, shin and nails, silica, horsetail, castor oil, rosemary, lavender, ALL OILS even emu. you name it ive tried it to no avail.ive even taken up the ayuverduic methods...and ive done the inversion method even the green house method, baggy method....im all out of ideas. Can someone help me?
    Hey hun. I know that it can be frustrating, but have you checked with a professional to figure out if it's an androgenic alopecia or a type of effluvium? You'll be better informed about what your options are after you've verified the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    Hey hun. I know that it can be frustrating, but have you checked with a professional to figure out if it's an androgenic alopecia or a type of effluvium? You'll be better informed about what your options are after you've verified the cause.
    A professional as in doctor? dermatologist? im been to both. le sigh

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    A professional as in doctor? dermatologist? im been to both. le sigh
    Yes. What did they say?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    Hey hun. I know that it can be frustrating, but have you checked with a professional to figure out if it's an androgenic alopecia or a type of effluvium? YUi
    ou'll be better informed about what your options are after you've verified the cause.
    Hmmm ... I need to find out too ..
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

didnt really say anything other than it may be alopecia

have you tried the cortisone scalp injections along with rogain foam? if you don't mind the smell try sulfur8 it will grow your hair but it smells.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpledoll View Post
    have you tried the cortisone scalp injections along with rogain foam? if you don't mind the smell try sulfur8 it will grow your hair but it smells.
    I did cortisone scalp injections; i even tried rogain and minoxidil; i did sulfur too (cries in baldness) sidebar: i dont mind the smell of sulfur.

try protein shampoo it did wonders for my hairline. i also massage castor oil on my hairline.

Name some protein shampoos you'd recommend. Also, ive tried castor oils for monthssssssss and nothing happened. my hairline is just gone, further back than my history textbooks.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements