Hairline GOOOOOOONE and desperate - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: Hairline GOOOOOOONE and desperate

Id say i started sometime in June; it's now October. I mean how long doe sit take... a year? Two? Three?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    name some protein shampoos you'd recommend. Also, ive tried castor oils for monthssssssss and nothing happened. My hairline is just gone, further back than my history textbooks.
    lmao... History textbook

I thought eras, epochs and the likes were further in time but my hairline trumps that

Quote Originally Posted by John-Dave View Post
    lmao... History textbook

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    Id say i started sometime in June; it's now October. I mean how long doe sit take... a year? Two? Three?

I understand the frustration:/
    Did you massage too? regularly?
    I suggest you massage twice a day regularly with olive oil. I don't really know id olive oil regrows hair but I used it daily before washing as an overnight treatment 3 years ago in college and I never knew any hair problems back then really.. My hair problems started after I switched to some fancy bottled oils... I didn't even know what hair fall looked like back then..Still with hair there isn't any guarantee...Did you try the balayam yoga? It is a bit difficult for me to keep up but I heard it regrows hair. If all else fails, minoxidil, or prp treatments:/

@2toned
    I am sorry If you mentioned it anywhere else in the thread, but how many mg's of msm were you taking? powder or capsule? I notice the reduced hair fall ONLY after a mega dose of a Tablespoon atleast. But your problem is receding hair line not hair fall?? SO I suppose you might have to take high dose for a few months.. A few mg's in a tablet wont work I believe:/ Also how many mg's of biotin did you take?

Also this link is very interesting if you read it.
    http://www.jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/

Quote Originally Posted by laylahai View Post
    @2toned
    I am sorry If you mentioned it anywhere else in the thread, but how many mg's of msm were you taking? powder or capsule? I notice the reduced hair fall ONLY after a mega dose of a Tablespoon atleast. But your problem is receding hair line not hair fall?? SO I suppose you might have to take high dose for a few months.. A few mg's in a tablet wont work I believe:/ Also how many mg's of biotin did you take?
    I took 7500mg of biotin and currently taking 6,000mg MSM. i tried minoxidil for months and that yielded no progress.

Is the rest of your hair growing, I have been doing all the things you named and my edges are at a stand still and will not come out and play, but the rest of my hair is growing. I can only wear certain styles that will cover my edges.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpledoll View Post
    Is the rest of your hair growing, I have been doing all the things you named and my edges are at a stand still and will not come out and play, but the rest of my hair is growing. I can only wear certain styles that will cover my edges.

Lucky you. There's no style I can wear to hide it. I would like to wear my hair pulled back in a low ponytail but can't. Everywhere else is growing but extremely slow. I'm trying onion juice now. Can you tell me the severity of your hair? Mine is frustratingly bad.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements