Dark Upper/Lower Lips

Thread: Dark Upper/Lower Lips

Post Dark Upper/Lower Lips

Currently using hypprogel on upper/lower lips (day 3). someone suggested M2 and Haloderm,,,,,,thoughts/answers/solutions please?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@2toned using an old toothbrush with Kojie San soap lower lip became pinkish ..upper still dark ?how long have you been using hypprogel? Any feedback so far ?

Dark Upper/Lower Lips

Quote Originally Posted by Njerimuthoni View Post
    @2toned using an old toothbrush with Kojie San soap lower lip became pinkish ..upper still dark ?how long have you been using hypprogel? Any feedback so far ?
    its only been about 5/6 days; its not greasy, goes on easy. smell is ok. Im giving it until April to get a better feel of whether it works or not. I on;y purchased the 30 gram tube because i wanna be sure it works first before i buy a bigger size and feel as though my money was wasted for naught. Ive been using Kojie San Soap with exfoliating gloves on upper/lower lips....no improvement. would Likas work on my permatan and very dark back? i also bought Hydroquinone 50% from prodermalight.com and nothing so far. its been around two weeks. I recently received my ASDM skin lightening lotion (extra strength).....i honestly dont think these things will work for me. Lastly i purchased Phytosil Intensive Whitening Cream; it says it evens skintone, fades dark spots and corrects discoloration. So far....nothing.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

For how long have you been using Kojie San soap because according to me if you jump from one product to another you will not end up seeing the results ..I used the Kojie San for one month and I saw results that is the lower lip ...as for likas I haven't used it @AIME can tell you more about this likas I am also struggling with permattan on my back so I can't really advice you @2toned

@Njerimuthoni

How long did you use kojie San and toothbrush before seeing results?
    ~ The grass is greenest where you water it ~

Quote Originally Posted by Njerimuthoni View Post
    @Green Drinker one month Hun ...a.m and p.m
    Thanks, Hun
    ~ The grass is greenest where you water it ~

SO has anyone found a cure for dark upper/lower lips? Especially lower corners of upper/lower lips

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements