Any advice would be appreciated. Ill post pictures.
About my skin:
- Sensitive and particular
- Very oily on nose, upper cheeks, forehead and chin
- Chin gets extremely dry near lips in winter, and on jawline (eczema forms in winter in those areas)
- Upper cheeks and chin are much redder than my entire face and have a rough, uneven texture to it. Mini pimples and roughness of sought.
- Gentle cleansers completely dry out my skin especially in winter
- When I apply moisturizer skin looks completely oily, shiny and greasy 30 mins after.
- Humid weather seems to be my skins preferred environment.
Winter is coming and would like to obtain as much advice as possible before then as my skin gets 5 times worse than what is looks in those photoes during winter. (ESPECIALLY THE CHIN AND UPPER CHEEKS)