The Walking Dead - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: The Walking Dead

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Well it was Glenn in the comic right? That's what I heard. If they stay true to the comic then it's Glenn. One of the writers said who died will be a part of the storyline for season 7 so that would mean it would have to be a major character. I don't mind if Glenn dies that way but I was very upset when I thought he got ripped apart by walkers, I don't want to see any of the major characters die that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat585 View Post
    Well it was Glenn in the comic right? That's what I heard. If they stay true to the comic then it's Glenn. One of the writers said who died will be a part of the storyline for season 7 so that would mean it would have to be a major character. I don't mind if Glenn dies that way but I was very upset when I thought he got ripped apart by walkers, I don't want to see any of the major characters die that way.
    I don't think it's Glenn. Would be too obvious, wouldn't it? I thought I was the only one upset when the writers made us think the walkers got him. I read they may not stay true to the comics about who it was Negan used Lucille on. I keep thinking it might be Carl

Btw, I'd logged on to make a thread for The Walking Dead but found this one after I did a quick search to see if there was one already. How cool is that? TWD fans unite!
    Last edited by VirgoQueen; 06-08-2016 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VirgoQueen View Post
    Btw, I'd logged on to make a thread for The Walking Dead but found this one after I did a quick search to see if there was one already. How cool is that? TWD fans unite!
    There should be a lot of action on this thread when the show comes back on.

I don't think it's Glenn. Would be too obvious, wouldn't it? I thought I was the only one upset when the writers made us think the walkers got him. I read they may not stay true to the comics about who it was Negan used Lucille on. I keep thinking it might be Carl
    I think whoever it is it will be upsetting to the fans. So that must mean it's a major character? I don't think it's Carl, Rick would lose his mind and they don't need that right now. My thought was who cares if Aaron or Eugene die, but that would not cause a big enough effect so it must be one of the original characters who dies. I hate that they left us in suspense for such a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat585 View Post
    I think whoever it is it will be upsetting to the fans. So that must mean it's a major character? I don't think it's Carl, Rick would lose his mind and they don't need that right now. My thought was who cares if Aaron or Eugene die, but that would not cause a big enough effect so it must be one of the original characters who dies. I hate that they left us in suspense for such a long time.
    I agree. It might be Glenn afterall. I hate the suspense. I see the Alexandrians having a tough time next season. Negan and his saviours would be really hard to beat

I agree. It might be Glenn afterall. I hate the suspense. I see the Alexandrians having a tough time next season. Negan and his saviours would be really hard to beat
    This will be their toughest foe. Wow that would be shocking if it is Glenn. But I guess that's the whole point, they want to shock us. I might be temporarily traumatized after the season premiers.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    LOL so funny..........I've never watched it but on Easter my brother told me its his favorite show

I was warned not to watch the show, "Don't do it, don't do it" lol Because I will get hooked Big Time.
    Like wow, is the show that good?
    TRUTH is generally the best vindication against slander Abraham Lincoln

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements