Mequinol
Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Mequinol

Mequinol

Hey guys what do you think about mequinol?? havnt heard much about it on here. is it supposed to be quite a powerfull skin lightner??

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

It sounds similar to HQ, however I just read that you can only use it for a certain amount of time... then skin goes back to it's natural colour. Maybe this will be of interest to you.

mequinol and tretinoin topical medical facts from Drugs.com

I tried to get 20% Mequinol or anything more than 2% which is the prescription Solage (mequinol/tretinoin) with no success. If you can find a reliable seller with a reasonable price then I would be grateful, its supposed to work well, not as harsh as monobenzone's side effects that people experience but way stronger than HQ.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I have also read about mequinol and the few sites that sell it, it was expensive. But, I'm sure there are reliable sources that sell mequinol for a good price and without a prescription.

I've heard about it too, but for the life of me I could never find a source for it.

I had emailed ADC if they carried this, as I could not find it on the site. But, they said they do not. I'll keep searching.

I have found two different sites that sell mequinol/tretinoin separately. I need advice on how to mix and usage. Please PM me for the sites as I am new to the forum and do not want to break the rules by posting this info. I am sure I can gain a lot of knowledge from this forum as my journey is just beginning. Any advice on how to mix the mequinol/tretinoin and the usage and percentage I should purchase or an example regimen is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Egyptsun View Post
    I have found two different sites that sell mequinol/tretinoin separately. I need advice on how to mix and usage. Please PM me for the sites as I am new to the forum and do not want to break the rules by posting this info. I am sure I can gain a lot of knowledge from this forum as my journey is just beginning. Any advice on how to mix the mequinol/tretinoin and the usage and percentage I should purchase or an example regimen is appreciated
    You can just post the site names, but since you're new I think links are blocked, so you can just type it like this:

skincaretalk dot com

Here it is: goldpharma.com, type in mequinol in the search field.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote Originally Posted by LightenNLift View Post
    Here it is: goldpharma.com, type in mequinol in the search field.
    LightNlift is correct the site is goldpharma.com

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements