Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!! - Page 69

Thread: Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!!

@AIME @moon maiden @gymrat hi all, it's been a while since I posted :P I wanted to know how to tackle tretinoin peeling, I have been on tret from more than year but still flaking is here, I really don't want to stop or minimise the usage, I just want to know that is there any way to stop it from happening? :P

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ayr View Post
    @AIME @moonmaiden @gymrat hi all, it's been a while since I posted :P I wanted to know how to tackle tretinoin peeling, I have been on tret from more than year but still flaking is here, I really don't want to stop or minimise the usage, I just want to know that is there any way to stop it from happening? :P
    Where have you been hiding @ayr , great to see you!! Only way to stop the flaking is to cut back and or buffer it. Take a drop of lotion and mix it with the RA, or apply a light layer of lotion over the RA after you apply it. You can do this with a facial oil as well. Or.........cut back to every other night or change the % you are using.....what % do you have?? Or........try RA Micro like I use
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Hi Loveliness Haven't seen you around since I reappeared after my long hiatus. Hope your ok. Well Gymmie has said it all. I use RA 5days a week n don't see much flaking or peeling tho I use a face sponge to wash my face and I guess that helps quite abit with removing any loose skin... How's your skincare doing? ...[QUOTE=1547146]
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@ayr ... ^^^
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

tons of great info here, definitely bookmarking this one.

Since this thread was started by @AIME i decided to say this in here, sadly she passed away on november 21st RIP Aime.... @gymrat @John-Dave , @moon maiden @mccartney @Water boy @ayr and all skincare talk member.....may her soul rest in peace

@Yellowtan , this broke my heart. So sad, I just can`t.....She had such a lovely, vibrant personality. May she rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowtan View Post
    Since this thread was started by @AIME i decided to say this in here, sadly she passed away on november 21st RIP Aime.... @gymrat @John-Dave, @moon maiden @mccartney @Waterboy @ayr and all skincare talk member.....may her soul rest in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    @Yellowtan, this broke my heart. So sad, I just can`t.....She had such a lovely, vibrant personality. May she rest in peace.
    @Satan ......very sad Aime was full full of life we got very close, i'm still in denial i cried and cried

Since this thread was started by @AIME i decided to say this in here, sadly she passed away on november 21st RIP Aime.... @gymrat @John-Dave, @moon maiden @mccartney @Waterboy @ayr and all skincare talk member.....may her soul rest in peace
    @Yellowtan WHAT?? Aime?? This is heartbreaking to hear, I am speechless. May her precious soul RIP
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Omg this is terrible... May her soul rest in peace... I am in shock...

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements