Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!! - Page 71

Thread: Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!!

Quote Originally Posted by loolah View Post
    Oh gymmie ! So SAD!!! Yeah, right, i see you welcome active members back with glee after a long hiatus, do love you for that. You take time to ask after our well being and all. It doesn't matter that we can't put faces to the names but, we have connected on a deeper level. I was so sad all through yesterday . My husband didn't understand why refused him...... i told him we lost a member he was confused knowing i can't even put a face to the name.
    I have seen her photo before she was friends with one of my other SCT friends and we all used to instant message each other. She was always giving amazing advice and had such a generous spirit. She was a very beautiful and vibrant and kind hearted woman with a loving family that will miss her I am sure. May she rest in peace!!! I'm so sad! I have made real life friends from SCT and I really am saddened by this.
    My fave threads: Hidden Content https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/52625-HOW-I-GOT-MY-KNUCKLES-ON-FLEEK-(pic)

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowtan View Post
    Since this thread was started by @AIME i decided to say this in here, sadly she passed away on november 21st RIP Aime.... @gymrat @John-Dave , @moon maiden @mccartney @Water boy @ayr and all skincare talk member.....may her soul rest in peace
    OMG my heart, this is so sad. AIME was so helpful and patient she help me alot. I actually can't believe this may her beautiful, kind soul Rest In Perfect Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowtan View Post
    Since this thread was started by @AIME i decided to say this in here, sadly she passed away on november 21st RIP Aime.... @gymrat @John-Dave , @moon maiden @mccartney @Water boy @ayr and all skincare talk member.....may her soul rest in peace
    Oh my God!! So sad... may her soul rest in peace
    Last edited by glowme; 12-27-2017 at 09:42 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

My heart just broke smh I'm so sorry, and she has been an amazing help to me, this just made me cry. May you rest in peace beautiful @AIME

Quote Originally Posted by GlowyGoddess002 View Post
    My heart just broke smh I'm so sorry, and she has been an amazing help to me, this just made me cry. May you rest in peace beautiful @AIME
    Haven't seen you in awhile great to see you .......obviously not under these circumstances, but nice to see you @GlowyGoddess002

I think Aime touched all of our lives, she was a kind hearted person, always willing to help other out, Her loss will be felt throughout this entire forum
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

happy holidays Gymrat,I am not able to reach you any more,can y please help.

Omg @gymrat I was really hoping you made a typo or I read this wrong! Its so hard to wrap my head around this!
    Damn this makes me wonder about others who have also gone missing from the forum.
    You guys! We have to make a resolution to go see our doctors! Even if its expensive, I'd rather cut back on something and live.
    Health is no joke! @AIME We miss you so much! We know you're with the lightening gods shining bright!
    Face: Kojie San
    Body: G&G lotion, Clinic Clear lotion, Carotone BSC Serum, G&G oil
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha and Kojie San (Face)

Hidden Content

This is the saddest thing I've read in a while, she was sooo kind & helpful. RIP hun

Quote Originally Posted by sabah View Post
    happy holidays Gymrat,I am not able to reach you any more,can y please help.
    I am overloaded with msgs at the moment, your messages are getting to me, I will get back to you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by lightboy View Post
    Omg @gymrat I was really hoping you made a typo or I read this wrong! Its so hard to wrap my head around this!
    Damn this makes me wonder about others who have also gone missing from the forum.
    You guys! We have to make a resolution to go see our doctors! Even if its expensive, I'd rather cut back on something and live.
    Health is no joke! @AIME We miss you so much! We know you're with the lightening gods shining bright!
    @lightboy , these are the things I think about often when an active member goes non active. You just never know. I know lots here communicate through IG and other apps, I on the other hand don't. So if I don't see you posting here I won't see you on any other forum or SM site.

I wish it was a typo........completely breaks my heart for anyone who knew her, I only knew her through SCT, and she was a diamond in the rough. Always very kind and very helpful. Those type will forever be missed. I can only hope she is sharing her wealth of info with those in heaven

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements