Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!! - Page 72

Thread: Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!!

Quote Originally Posted by TvJunkie View Post
    This is the saddest thing I've read in a while, she was sooo kind & helpful. RIP hun
    I know right @TvJunkie ......never did we expect to read something like this on such an awesome person. Really has set me back , you all have to keep me updated if you are going to be taking a SCT break otherwise I will worry about yall for ever!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Oh noo poor aime.. im so sorry may she rest in peace ( just came online here after weeks nd the first thing i read was this ... she was a nice person indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowtan View Post
    Since this thread was started by @AIME i decided to say this in here, sadly she passed away on november 21st RIP Aime.... @gymrat @John-Dave, @moon maiden @mccartney @Waterboy @ayr and all skincare talk member.....may her soul rest in peace
    @Yellowtan Wooiii aki pole. been MIA for a hot minute only to return and this is the first thing i read. RIP beautiful Aime.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Oh Lord !!! @AIME is dead ??? Just came online after a long time to read this sad news may her soul Rest In Peace, she'd be greatly missed . Ive missed you [email protected] @loolah @john Dave @mccartney

Quote Originally Posted by nwababy View Post
    Oh Lord !!! @AIME is dead ??? Just came online after a long time to read this sad news may her soul Rest In Peace, she'd be greatly missed . Ive missed you [email protected] @loolah @john Dave @mccartney
    Hiii @nwababy nice to see u back ^^

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Hiii @nwababy nice to see u back ^^
    Thanks dear

@tonedpretty @nwababy @RKB where you all been hiding?? Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to you!! And yes.....horrible news about our dear Aime.......she will be forever in my , and is greatly missed already @RKB , you've been gone longer than a hot second....just saying... you missed Christmas AND New Years in these neck of the woods
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by RKB View Post
    @Yellowtan Wooiii aki pole. been MIA for a hot minute only to return and this is the first thing i read. RIP beautiful Aime.
    @RKB ......it is well dear

Quote Originally Posted by nwababy View Post
    Nwababy, great to have you back , don't you disappear for that long again. Yeah.... sad news as regards Aime, sigh....

I still have many of her advises as screenshots and bookmarks....i remember when she introduced most of us to "Adding Palm oil" to either the lotion of ur choice or using it as a Skinbuilding oil.....this Idea still amazes me cos I never thought of this "staining oil"(PALM OIL) would be so great when used on the skin

She was so kind and really helpful always there to share and answer ppl's ques...May ur Beautiful Soul RIPP @AIME

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements