Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!! - Page 73

Thread: Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!!

OMG! Aime? I was coming back on here to check if she responded to my PM. May her beautiful soul RIP. I really appreciate the time and effort of her helping me with great advice. Thank you, Aime.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @tonedpretty @nwababy @RKB where you all been hiding?? Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to you!! And yes.....horrible news about our dear Aime.......she will be forever in my , and is greatly missed already @RKB, you've been gone longer than a hot second....just saying... you missed Christmas AND New Years in these neck of the woods
    @gymrat Thanks and a Happy New Year to you as well. May it be great! It's always bit busy for me around this time of year with vacays mostly his bday, mine, Xmas then new year... it's exhausting but much fun.. been yachting around in some beach while everyone else is out here freezing they asses off with this cold ass weather.
    Last edited by RKB; 01-08-2018 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RKB View Post
    @gymrat Thanks and a Happy New Year to you as well. May it be great! It's always bit busy for me around this time of year with vacays mostly his bday, mine, Xmas then new year... it's exhausting but much fun.. been yachting around in some beach while everyone else is out here freezing they asses off with this cold ass weather.
    LOL......freezing? You know its never cold in Cali, head my way Happy Birthday to you!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    @gymrat, I?m expecting again and my first son is at the terrible terrible twos, life is soo hectic. After this bundle I will stop?
    @tonedpretty you are??!! How exciting for you......boy or girl do you know yet?? Awwhhhh you know I babies. I am so happy for you, even though your little guy is going through terrible 2s, he will be so happy once your other arrives. My SIL had my niece and when she was only 8 months old, she got pregnant with my nephew. They are only 17 months apart so your timing is much better than theirs. When are you due??

LOL......freezing? You know its never cold in Cali, head my way Happy Birthday to you!!
    Thank you & yeah Cali is never bad... i'll let you know when i plan on being around your side of the world.

i have been a long long time lurke and seen members come and go and hope they are fine @AIME it was nice knowing you even if not personarly RIP

Speaking of the weather, gymmie, i hope you are in no way around the mudslide. Stay safe xo

Quote Originally Posted by loolah View Post
    Speaking of the weather, gymmie, i hope you are in no way around the mudslide. Stay safe xo
    Bless you @loolah , for thinking of me, XOXO. We had horrible fires in the summer and now this my son was traveling on this exact road when it was occurring. At the time he had no idea it was a mudslide, just that it was pouring rain and the road a complete mess to drive in. Then they closed the road , he was trying to catch his flight at LAX.

Just so sad so many lost their lives in such a freak accident.

Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    @gymrat I?m due in June, your SIL is very brave wow I don?t know how I would?ve coped. I don?t know the gender yet but I?m hoping it?s a boy again, don?t want to share my lotions and hair lol... it amazes me how your always there for your Sct family. You have a big heart xx
    Awwh, @tonedpretty I understand, I'm a mama to 2 boys, no girls......but baby girls sure are cute!! I will say my prayers and hope you are blessed with another boy, but if not......you know you will love that little girl to death!! Please keep us updated once you know what your having

LOL, I understand about not wanting to share your things, I don't have any sisters, so I never had to share anything. As for my SIL, they've definitely had their struggles, both on bottles, and both in diapers. They are lucky to have family who helps them often, I will get my niece on the drop of a hat, and keep her 1-2 nights a week. You know its always nice to keep others, feed them sweets, stay up late, then send them home

And thank you for the kind words.......I love my SCT family like my own

Bless you @loolah , for thinking of me, XOXO. We had horrible fires in the summer and now this my son was traveling on this exact road when it was occurring. At the time he had no idea it was a mudslide, just that it was pouring rain and the road a complete mess to drive in. Then they closed the road , he was trying to catch his flight at LAX.

Just so sad so many lost their lives in such a freak accident.
    Thank God for His mercy that your son wasn't caught up in that, sad for families that lost loved ones, may they find fortitude to bear their losses. Gymmie, that's the kind of love you show towards us here. You care, so we do too xo

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements