Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!! - Page 79

Thread: Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!!

  1. #781
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,320
    Quote Originally Posted by nwababy View Post
    Happy New Year @gymrat
    @nwababy Happy New Year my dear friend I miss seeing your posts, how are things going for you?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #782
    @gymrat I've missed you and SCT. I'm doing good and hope to be more active on here. How's the family?

  4. #783
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,320
    Quote Originally Posted by nwababy View Post
    @gymrat I've missed you and SCT. I'm doing good and hope to be more active on here. How's the family?
    You have been MIA much too long. You missed VirginSkin1, she blessed us with her presence, you miss all sorts of good stuff when you are away @nwababy . The family is doing great, thank you for asking. I will be watching you now, so you need to stick around
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #784
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    So I posted here about a week ago.
    And I just started using RA at night and mannnn, this stuff is working!

    I think with my skin type being oily I suffer from my face looking reddish... not sure why, but it's always been like that...

    I just bought clay and a black soap mask to use a few times during the week.

    I'm thinking this combo along with using my vitamin c serum and RA will help lighten my face to match my body.

    It does look much better already.
    @BrightB93 That's great to hear! What RA are you using and strength? I have always been afraid to try RA due to the initial breakout phase...

  7. #785
    Yes, this is very very sad. May their souls Rest In Peace. I have been on the forum a long time but mainly in lurk mode. But I did appreciate her posts, advice and tips.

  8. #786
    Hey @gymrat what do you think about 'The Ordinary' facial skin care range?
    I have the red AHA peel solution (red liquid) and love it but i'm looking to add another product specifically for my skin type; acne/oily and easy to spot.I'm torn on which to pick.

    I'd appreciate your input on this.

  9. #787
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,320
    Quote Originally Posted by nwababy View Post
    Hey @gymrat what do you think about 'The Ordinary' facial skin care range?
    I have the red AHA peel solution (red liquid) and love it but i'm looking to add another product specifically for my skin type; acne/oily and easy to spot.I'm torn on which to pick.

    I'd appreciate your input on this.
    Awwh how are you my friend @nwababy haven't seen you post in awhile. I hope all is well for you. Ordinary products...I have a few of them. Caffeine solution, and the Pycnogenol solution and a few of their oils. Have you looked at the Niacinamide/zinc solution? Would be a good choice for you.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  10. #788
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Awwh how are you my friend @nwababy haven't seen you post in awhile. I hope all is well for you. Ordinary products...I have a few of them. Caffeine solution, and the Pycnogenol solution and a few of their oils. Have you looked at the Niacinamide/zinc solution? Would be a good choice for you.
    I'm good love, glad you replied.
    Great ! was leaning strongly on the Niacinamide one, thank you dear

  11. #789
    Thanks for this Im also having same problem with my face. Lots of pimples and lack of glow I'm also having an oily skin

  12. #790
    I feel like bringing this thread back to live; it was fun and very enlightening .

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •