Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!! - Page 8

Thread: Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!!

@AIME love this thread boo l! Thanks for giving me the tip for using RA for my joints and my stretchies you are a life saver!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @John-Dave, awesome to hear!! You know I do the same for my body lotion. I like it because a little goes a long ways plus my skin soaks it up. Oil is a cheap stable to keep on hand. I have several I rotate around with depending on the weather.

Hey, have you ever use Ashy Skin and IKB lotion together?? I am thinking about alternating nights with these. You still like Ashy better??
    Aura Cacia brand is great.. I am thinking about getting Grapeseed oil and even Jojoba oil.. I like that they are in a dark bottle as well... and priced reasonable..
    When it come to the IKB lotion It exfoliates and brightens/lightened me within a good month.. for the first few weeks I layered both but I found it to be too much since they both contain lactic acid.. I now just alternate both.. Morning And night.. I layer the Palmers ashy skin lotion. with Palmers skin therapy oil.. Great Combo.. then IKB lotion alone at nights.. Both work great IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by John-Dave View Post
    Aura Cacia brand is great.. I am thinking about getting Grapeseed oil and even Jojoba oil.. I like that they are in a dark bottle as well... and priced reasonable..
    When it come to the IKB lotion It exfoliates and brightens/lightened me within a good month.. for the first few weeks I layered both but I found it to be too much since they both contain lactic acid.. I now just alternate both.. Morning And night.. I layer the Palmers ashy skin lotion. with Palmers skin therapy oil.. Great Combo.. then IKB lotion alone at nights.. Both work great IMO...
    Interesting......layering the Ashy Skin with Skin Therapy oil. How does that oil smell??

I was thinking about using Ashy Skin M-W-F and IKB T, Th, Sat, both only at night.

YES!! Aura Cacia is a great brand! You can also freeze your oils to expand their shelf life. I take out what I need for a few weeks, and freeze the rest. Then take out more when I need it. Certain oils can go rancid really quick. So be sure you keep them in a cool dark cabinet.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chocowhite View Post
    @AIME @gymrat thanks so much for your help dears !!

I'm finally able to post!
    Feels good to be back home lol
    @chocowhite
    Finally!! So glad to see you back, next time don't wait so long to reach out to me!! You know I will always help when/if I can
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    @AIME love this thread boo l! Thanks for giving me the tip for using RA for my joints and my stretchies you are a life saver!
    RA is a staple + keeper item for life!!! Tbh, I'd no idea you picked that up from me hunty , hahahaaaa ... It works on joints nd stretchies quite okay too.

So, share some face insights with us guru maiden, I'm sure you've gat a bagful @moon maiden ...
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

@AIME Thanks dear. I use 0.05 %
    @Teesh I see you boo!
    I use RA 0.025% on alternate nights or the 0.05% 2xs a week only... I find the milder one more tolerable for my face. Would love to get my hands on the 0.1% for my gng body mix but its not sold locally ...
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Quote Originally Posted by Teesh View Post
    Sawa Dada.. Mostly the usual suspects and a few substitutes am waiting on Gluta KA goodies to arrive them I'll post here for advice on how to nest combine.. For the ment though am skin building and repair for face and exfoliation for body
    Gluta-KA huh..??? I'll be waiting hunty ..
    What are you using to exfoliate ur face please? ...

@AIME Thanks dear. I use 0.05 %
    @Teesh I see you boo!
    heya heya boo bear! Couldn't find weaker RA either,settled for 0.05 hope that's fine seeing as iv never worn it alone, always mixed in my lightener....

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    How exactly does this work? @AIME s

Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    Gluta-KA huh..??? I'll be waiting hunty ..
    What are you using to exfoliate ur face please? ...
    Face is in repair phase! Body exfoliation been using Asante papaya diy LA lotion and gang.. Planning a peel though..bit that's irrelevant on this thread lol... Face right now Gluta wink.soap RA and VitaminC serum hopefully it will fix sunburn! African sun don't play!!!!!!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements