Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!! - Page 9

Thread: Face care and alllll your face issues here ..!!

Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    RA is a staple + keeper item for life!!! Tbh, I'd no idea you picked that up from me hunty , hahahaaaa ... It works on joints nd stretchies quite okay too.

So, share some face insights with us guru maiden, I'm sure you've gat a bagful @moon maiden ...
    Aloe vera gel right after sun exposure it really moisturizes the skin and prevents and clears up sunburn. Girl you know i am steady learning from you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by John-Dave View Post
    Nice congrats on surviving that long on G&G....
    are u wearing sunscreen? hats etc.... summer is no joke when it comes to the heat.. I use Neoprosone Vitamin C gel.. its amazing... and a 10 percent glycolic acid Mon to Fri twice a day gives me great exfoliation.. Retin A for sure in the future.... and using IKB lotion Kojie san soap and Mild Lactic acid for my body... I posted results a few days ago still want go another two shades... https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...=1#post1147209
    Boy you didn't tell me you were shining this much!
    Your skin is bringing it! Ikb lotion & KS are doing you good!

I have neopro vitamin c Mitchell B in my stash but I'm yet to try it.
    I decided to stick to lemonvate first to see how it goes
    As for the sun, I'm currently on break from college so I'm staying indoors all day everyday, curtains closed & heavy clothes on coz the weather here is a bit rainy and cold
    The only time I go outdoors is when I'm going shopping and that's done at night so I'm good
    keep it real & keep it SCT ~ Samantha Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by Teesh View Post
    Face is in repair phase! Body exfoliation been using Asante papaya diy LA lotion and gang.. Planning a peel though..bit that's irrelevant on this thread lol... Face right now Gluta wink.soap RA and VitaminC serum hopefully it will fix sunburn! African sun don't play!!!!!!
    Gluta wink soap is which one..?? How's it performing on ur face & where did buy it'll.? Na do you diy ur vit.c serum?
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Aloe vera gel right after sun exposure it really moisturizes the skin and prevents and clears up sunburn. Girl you know i am steady learning from you.
    Playing modest-maiden huh? I'm the one who's been taking notes from you mama nd I love it. How's your face lightening going ? Yes... Aloe vera works some magic too... I recall urs is some was it 96% aloe vera gel? Still searching for a potent one on my end to use especially after la peels ...
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Quote Originally Posted by chocowhite View Post
    Boy you didn't tell me you were shining this much! Your skin is bringing it! Ikb lotion & KS are doing you good!I have neopro vitamin c Mitchell B in my stash but I'm yet to try it.I decided to stick to lemonvate first to see how it goes As for the sun, I'm currently on break from college so I'm staying indoors all day everyday, curtains closed & heavy clothes on coz the weather here is a bit rainy and cold The only time I go outdoors is when I'm going shopping and that's done at night so I'm good
    How's lemonvate been going for you my dear? ...

Quote Originally Posted by chocowhite View Post
    Boy you didn't tell me you were shining this much!
    Your skin is bringing it! Ikb lotion & KS are doing you good!

I have neopro vitamin c Mitchell B in my stash but I'm yet to try it.
    I decided to stick to lemonvate first to see how it goes
    As for the sun, I'm currently on break from college so I'm staying indoors all day everyday, curtains closed & heavy clothes on coz the weather here is a bit rainy and cold
    The only time I go outdoors is when I'm going shopping and that's done at night so I'm good
    I have tried Lemonvate it's nice.. The Beauty Supply store ran out if it.. So I switched to Neoprosone... They both work the same giving you a nice matte finish with a yellow glow... The weather in Canada is warming up so I am taking precaution with sunscreen.. I am usually from Point A TO B.... never in the sun for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Teesh View Post
    How exactly does this work? @AIME s
    Hehehee ... I just put some RA onto my joints nd stretchies 20 min after my shower... Then before jumping into bed I now rub my gng ... Simple. And slowly they get even ... @Teesh
    Last edited by AIME; 04-18-2016 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    Playing modest-maiden huh? I'm the one who's been taking notes from you mama nd I love it. How's your face lightening going ? Yes... Aloe vera works some magic too... I recall urs is some was it 96% aloe vera gel? Still searching for a potent one on my end to use especially after la peels ...
    My face is looking good , if you can get the plant it is the best.

Is that so? ... I hear that the natural plant gel is great for calming and healing even wounds btw ...

Lucky wench .. mine is giving me a hard time listening to me... not lightening as fast as I'd want it to and is about a shade or two darker than my body ...I'm lost for solutions and options my dear .... Then there's the (fading but still slight) permatan on my temples

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements