Hair Inversion

Thread: Hair Inversion

Hair Inversion

Has anyone tried hair inversions for growth? There are a lot of videos on youtube about it, and its not something I have heard of but willing to give it a go.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=theresmary2009;1193609]Has anyone tried hair inversions for growth? There are a lot of videos on youtube about it, and its not something I have heard of but willing to give it a go.
    @theresmary2009 : I tried it back in 2013 and within a week my hair grew 1 inch. I was like waaaah lol. It's called the Inversion Method. I tried it again last week but got lazy after the first day. Doh. You try it and get back to me mate.

I tried it for two days... i need to keep it up ! It seems promising.

ANY ONE ELSE?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I do it daily I think it helps alot. I do it with my conditioner in the shower and with a hair oil before I dry my air. If I air dry I still do it I just let it go curly. Its just a matter of routine/habit be consistent and you will notice a difference. Throw your head upside down its so simple, just time!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I did this once and then got lazy. It is hard to be disciplined enough to keep this up. I also don't like the idea of applying so much oil to the hair everyday. Maybe I could just hang my head off the bed, but not use the oil?
    Live a healthier,easier and more fun life!

I always do it without oil, I cannot wash my hair everyday, its dry and I have tones of it. I think it still works without oil anyway cause I dye my hair and can see the growth. I usually gain 1 cm three days after the whole inversion week. I might get better growth if I did massage my scalp with an oil. I also find that hair on the back grows faster than on the front... Oh sorry for my bad English, I'm Greek

Quote Originally Posted by antmagnn View Post
    I always do it without oil, I cannot wash my hair everyday, its dry and I have tones of it. I think it still works without oil anyway cause I dye my hair and can see the growth. I usually gain 1 cm three days after the whole inversion week. I might get better growth if I did massage my scalp with an oil. I also find that hair on the back grows faster than on the front... Oh sorry for my bad English, I'm Greek

Yes the hair in the back tend to be thicker and stronger and grows rather faster; my only problem areas are the right and left temple/ hairline that has decided to play History and go all the way back in time. Check below:

@Kalima : Are you Indian? What is your current length? What is/are your problem areas? What hair vitamins are you currently taking and lastly what's your goal length?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements