Working out hard every day... Is it good for your joints?

Thread: Working out hard every day... Is it good for your joints?

Working out hard every day... Is it good for your joints?

I have been working out daily now for about 5 years and lately I have noticed that my joints are starting to ache after my workout. Low impact feels like I am not doing anything so I like to run or do HIIT along with strength training and weights daily. Is it because I am aging why my joints feel like this or maybe I should be doing yoga to stretch things out? Does anyone else work out every day?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

If you work out daily hopefully you are stretching before and after as that is more important than your workout!! Also, if you feel your joints are aching, its always important to listen to your body, maybe you need to changes things up a bit and try to incorporate other exercises, like water, etc.

Do you take supplements of any kind? Fish oil, a multi vitamin, hyaluronic acid, glucos, and msm are a few to consider.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

listen to gymrat's advice, msm is great for joints

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I'm not mixing in lots of low impact exercises and my joints feel a lot better

Well erm, maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but wouldn't it be better to at least take one day off a week? Maybe your joints and muscles need to catch a breather.

Quote Originally Posted by hourglassbeauty View Post
    Well erm, maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but wouldn't it be better to at least take one day off a week? Maybe your joints and muscles need to catch a breather.
    Yes I am doing that now too especially since I'm mixing in a lot of strength now too

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements