Swedish, Norwegian, Finish,Danish Members

Thread: Swedish, Norwegian, Finish,Danish Members

Swedish, Norwegian, Finish,Danish Members

Hej till alla

I just moved to Sverige and I just wanted to share and seek advice about lightening with any members from around.

Eg where do y'all get your products from?

Any info on Glutathione injections/Iv in the Nordics?
    I know Ish is so darn expensive here so I would really like to know more. I want to start getting gluta injections but I have no idea where to start

Looking forward to hearing from y'all

Lots of hugs:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I have good quality products that i usally buy from sweden, have lightened 2 shades so far.They are all natural ingriendients. What have you been using before? and what i your current shade/goal shade?

Hej 2shadeighter

Well I have darkened pretty much now. I'm just using gng that I brought over. I tried lemonvate by mitchelle but it didn't work for me.

Which natural products were those please? I wanna get lactic acid peel (80%) from aromantics U.K. but that's it

I am between nc50 and nc 45 now

I also use supplements (alpha lipoic acid,vit c, glutathione,msm) no visible lightening from those but my skin is "glowy " , healthier and my lips n palms are pinker but that's it. :/

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

hello, please check out ''kojicsoapsweden'' on instagram.

I lightened from nw47 up to an nc45 using their products. they work wonders.what was your starting shade? and what is your goal shade? what brand of glutatione do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by 2shadeslighter View Post
    I lightened from nw47 up to an nc45 using their products. they work wonders.what was your starting shade? and what is your goal shade? what brand of glutatione do you use?
    hey doll thanks for chiming in. Ill check it out.
    i can't really say I have a ''starting shade'' now as I have been lightening on and off now. But my current shade is nc50. Looking to get to between nc 45 and nc 42.

I was using glutathione capsules (jarrows formula) didn't do much lightening but my overall skin health improved(healthy cheeks, glow)

Ill check out the kojic soap on i.g .

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements